UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A2 :Avengers the age of Ultron movie

Mattallica

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very excited to see what DST pulls out for this, i will buy everything they release for this film :D

also Klaw would make a lot of sense considering the rumors that Ultron will go to Wakanda to get a vibranium coating

i dont think he'll have his super villain bearings yet, he might just be a friend of Tony's or an operator for Strucker at this point in time

Maybe Klaw will be working in/stealing in a vibranium mine, then ultron shows up b/c he figured out how to make himself stronger with vibranium and blows the place up trying to gets some on his way out, and Klaw was in the explosion and ultron becomes the reason Klaw turns into Klaw. That would be pretty cool.

I think that Klaw will be a Hydra soldier who is the head weapon construction. After Hydra gets word of the vibranium metal found in Africa, he is put in charge of finding a good use for it. SHIELD sees the power the metal has and attacks the hydra stronghold in which the sample is being held. Klaw salvages very little and makes a sound weapon out of it. After Ultron goes evil, he breaks in the SHIELD base and steals the vibranium and uses it to upgrade his outer look.

I really love Widows costume, same goes for Hawkeye, so I am super excited for them.

Depending on how Ultron looks, I might care.

Pietro and Wanda I hope look good, but the civilian clothes really kill my interest.

Cap/Iron Man/Hulk/Thor will be ignored most likely by me due to me having like 3-5 variants of each already lol.

Bit out of the loop here, Black Panther and Doc Klaw are going to appear in this movie/assortment?

This thread has an awful lot of Klaw and not enough Hulkbuster:

AoUHulkbuster_zps7308e160.jpg

I'm really looking forward to seeing this armor as a minimate.

Can't wait to see that beauty too, it's going to be magnificent.

I HOPE with all my HOPE that this is going to be included in this wave!

Wait a sec- How is Tony even powering that thing? Didn't he get rid of his arc reactor completely? And he just happened to not self-destruct the suit for defeating the Hulk?

Tony's arc reactor kept the shrapnel away from his heart. He's apparently built multiple arc reactors to power everything from Iron Monger to Hulkbuster.

And the Hulkbuster armor might not have been built when he destroyed the "House Party." According to my sources, it's a Mark 44.

It's not like he can't make more. They don't have to be mounted in body to work.

Hasn't every IM movie featured at least one person without a body mounted arc reactor piloting an arc reactor powered suit? Iron Monger, War Machine (Rhodey, Savin, President), Pepper. Plus all the IM drones that didn't have anyone inside.