UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A2 :Avengers the age of Ultron movie

Mattallica

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yikes i dont usually buy multiples of the MCU stuff (except for guardians) but this will be taking a LOT of money....and im glad to give it!

I too would like to know if a full case of bags will assure at least one of each figure

also will there be a TRU wave or is it too early to tell?

Two one-per-case characters will be blind bagged and not shared? That stinks. If the other bagged characters will be army builders, I guess it will be an easier pill to swallow to just buy the full case, but I don't like it. Blind bags suck, and it sucks that they've spread to Marvel Minimates.

Hulk, Quicksilver, Scarlett Witch, and Vision are missing from this lineup? Surely a box set or second/TRU wave is coming?

Edited by Turtle

A full case of blind bags will include one of each of two human characters, and the rest are Iron Man drones and Ultrons. There will be a complete assortment in every case, and any dupes you get will be army builders. If you're just running down Strucker buying singles, you might have trouble, but I'm sure he'll be relatively easy to acquire. And Nick Fury we've made before.

And margins don't change with blind bags, but sell-through improves with retailers, which is probably the reason TMNT did so well, and why we're offering it to retailers here. Previous single packed Marvel assortments did not fly off of shelves.

No Hulkbuster. Not yet.

Edited by DSTZach

I was down for a dump case of army builders. This sounds like the exact same thing. Doesn't bother me now that I know what's in it.

No Hulkbuster. Not yet.

Yes, get that contract amended to allow figures large enough to do the Hulkbuster justice!

(And vehicles. Don't forget to petition for vehicles!)

The logic makes sense when there are single packed figures. I'm on board with blind bag at LCS a(s I get the entire single box anyways) as long as each box contains the full set.

Also Im thinking TRU will be:

Transforming Hulk/Iron Man

Ultron/Quicksilver

Vision/Scarlet Witch

Thor/Captain America

Edited by hailtotheking

wow DST really is rounding out this movie's assortment, good for them! I think these will sell incredibly well

Zach I know you said you cant describe the different forms of Ultron drones in the bags but can you tell us how many different mates there are total?

Ugh, Blind Bags. No matter how simple or easy they are being introduced into minimates, its really annoying and unfun. But since I don't army build outside of Sentinels, I hope this doesn't become more intrusive.

Because if it is, consider me done with Marvel Minimates.

Edited by Zexion_Armando

I've been buying 2 full sets of Minimates since wave 28 so blind bags don't bother me AS LONG AS I CAN ACQUIRE THEM THROUGH SPECIALTY OUTLETS i.e. Luke's or BBTS. If Marvel blind bags make their way to other retailers like Toys R Us, etc., I'm going to rage because I don't have access to TRU, Kmart, etc.