UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thundercats Minimates

Someone over on he-man.org posted this image showcasing the he-man stuff offered by icon heroes/afx at SDCC. Checkout who's hangin' on the thundertank! You can also see some packaged images of the battlebeasts and the spidey pack in the blurry distance.

post-3701-0-73852400-1342015816_thumb.jp

Edited by MsMarvel fan

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping and praying it isn't another one of these:

nT2lS.jpg

Diamond has distributed Medi stuff in the past, though. If it's comic styled DC Kubricks, then I'm in.

Edited by karamazov80

Hey, if anyone was wondering what the AFX exclusive Thundercats Lair statue looked like with Minimates, TNI posted this picture:

IMG_0050.jpg

Oh, and it looks like a bunch of new Minimates are there as well. (Berbil!)

Edited by boyd

these just get better and better.Man im excited

:wub: those look beautiful! i for one, couldn't be happier. I will now need to get those statues fo sho! the baddies look so good to me, actually perfect.....

I'll stick to what I said before, but in a different context "they ain't Monkian around with these!" this is what minimates are all about :yes::thumbsup:

INDEED

:wub: those look beautiful! i for one, couldn't be happier. I will now need to get those statues fo sho! the baddies look so good to me, actually perfect.....

I'll stick to what I said before, but in a different context "they ain't Monkian around with these!" this is what minimates are all about :yes::thumbsup:

Well they've certainly exceeded my expectations with the inclusion of Mum-Ra's generals all in one pack...WOW!! Cheetara, Tygra, and the kittens look great also. I can easily see the orders for the Thundertank and Cat's Lair statues doubling (if not tripling) after this news. This is precisely how a Minimate (or any) license should be handled. Hats-off.

*Now if they can shoe-horn a 2.5"- 3" Mum-ra "the ever-living" into the mix somehow. I vote for a "build-a-figure" program to encourage (like it's needed) sales of each set. Set 1: head + accessories, set 2: torso and arms, set 3: legs and waist. Now if they'd prefer to expand into more than 3 sets, I'm all for that as well!

WOAAAAA

I believe you mean..."HO!!!".

Edited by cdubya

so no Mumm-Ra the Ever Living or Mumm-mutt in the next two sets must mean they’re the draw for a 4th set combined with the New Thundercats (or whatever the term for Pumrya, Bengali, and Lynx-O is now that “new Thundercats” means “201x Thundercats”) right, yes, please?!

Okay, so, you guys might have already realized this, and might have already talked about this, but I just noticed that these Icon Heroes guys also have the MOTU license. Sooooooo.....?

I hope the thundercats do so well that they almost have to make it happen. I just saw the castle greyskull statue they showed, and it looks to me the scale seems the same as the other statues ( basing this on the description card next to it )

And the detail that is going into the cats, with all the sculpted belts, fur and armor, MOTU will be another grand slam.

Dang it, every time I manage to cut back on Minimates, they create a new series I want (stuck to mainly getting Marvel and Universal Monsters when they come out). These Thundercats all look awesome! Unlike a certain 'other' company, we actually will be getting all the main cast it looks like.

Edited by MST3KFan

so no Mumm-Ra the Ever Living or Mumm-mutt in the next two sets must mean they’re the draw for a 4th set combined with the New Thundercats (or whatever the term for Pumrya, Bengali, and Lynx-O is now that “new Thundercats” means “201x Thundercats”) right, yes, please?!

Wow... That'd be pretty brilliant. I still want this line to go on and include the Lunataks and Hammerhand's pirates, buuuuuut... If all of the main characters are out, that seems less than likely.

I think there is still a chance of another box set, there are 3 main cats left, and a few guys like Grune and Hachiman. Muscle beach Mumm-Ra has to be made without a doubt, which I have a feeling could end up being him, and a BD Lion-0. I'm not a fan at all of battle damage, but would be totally fine with this.