UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thundercats Minimates

Really no skills , just make sure you don't have a ton of the clear on the brush, or it will more than likely run down. Just a small dip, and drag the one side of the brush on the rim of the jar to get the excess off of that side.

Thank you, will give this a shot once my thundercats are ordered and received.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A clear (emphasis on acrylic) model paint is best. However, if you've no access to any you can always raid the wife or girl friend's (if applicable) clear top-coat nail polish (also a durable acrylic). For small projects such as this it will work just as well if not better. :thumbsup:

I finally got around to opening these after catching up on work over the last week.

God damn, these are beautiful Minimates. Just flawlessly* executed in every way. Big props to everyone involved.

*okay, the belt insignia rubbing off thing is kind of annoying.

I finally got around to opening these after catching up on work over the last week.

God damn, these are beautiful Minimates. Just flawlessly* executed in every way. Big props to everyone involved.

*okay, the belt insignia rubbing off thing is kind of annoying.

Just getting around to openning them? What about the ones on your b-day cake? I figured you would have been playing with those for sure at the restaurant. :lol:

Well, those were covered in frosting, and technically my wife opened them, so I didn't get to savor the full experience.

Also, I wanted to keep the "playing with them at the table" to a minimum so my friends wouldn't think they had accidentally shown up at an 8-year-old's birthday party..

Edited by Lobsterman

If your friends don't expect to see you playing with toys at the restaurant, they aren't your friends.

I need to have more birthday parties with you guys. :highfive2:

Then it is settled, the first annual lobsterpalooza will be next year

I'll bring the cake.

l.jpg:sweat:

Thanks to storm 1:08, I got these today.

Fixed the logo's with some clear nail polish and they look like a dream.

I'm really sorry for anybody who smeared theirs or who will buy one and not know to "fix" them. :(

Regarding future waves, has it been mentioned anywhere if we'll see a Bengali, Pumyra and Lynx-o?

Edited by Mystery Man

I don't know if DST got in any replacement parts, but go ahead and check. I'll ask on my end.

That's a good point, IIRC DST only designed these, while Icon Heroes made them right? Should people maybe try contacting Icon Heroes for replacement parts?

Edited by Shogi