UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Q&A stuff from AA's site

Reideen1313

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay for talk of Hack/Slash (minimates and/or Femme Fatale statue)! I wrote in to ask about Afterlife with Archie, but couldn't not ask about Hack/Slash stuff... the surprise this time is that someone else did also!

DSTChuck: I do not think we have discussed the Infinity event yet.

Which obviously means Infinity boxset is about to be announced! teehee.gif
But, yeah, that was an uncommonly satisfying (and hopes-getting-up-ing) Ask.

You learn fast! laugh.png

TMNT could be interesting. I'm wondering how well they'll translate to minimates -- they are rather stocky characters. Kill Bill will probably be a pass for me as I didn't care for those movies.

The last guy should've numbered the Vertigo question! Chuck didn't answer it; what could it mean??

TMNT could be interesting. I'm wondering how well they'll translate to minimates -- they are rather stocky characters. Kill Bill will probably be a pass for me as I didn't care for those movies.

The last guy should've numbered the Vertigo question! Chuck didn't answer it; what could it mean??

No human being could have possibly answered all of Kostisfire's questions. I merged two separate letters to make that one.

And Vertigo is owned by DC. I'm not sure if Kostis knows this. I can't believe he watches Breaking Bad.

No human being could have possibly answered all of Kostisfire's questions. I merged two separate letters to make that one.

And Vertigo is owned by DC. I'm not sure if Kostis knows this. I can't believe he watches Breaking Bad.

I caught up with BB this summer.I like it due to the fact that it reminds me of an ancient greek tragedy. The "hero" begins from nothing and while we, the viewers know what is pretty much going to happen, he is in total ignorance. After a series of misfortunes he finally gets his "retribution" after the awful deeds he has done. It really is a marvel of a tv series. Homeland and Game of Thrones are pretty cool as well. Arrow and shield are meh, and Who, Sherlock and Supernatural continue being awesome!

As for Vertigo yeah, I know that it's owned by DC and covers the mature comic series. Fables, Hellblazer, Human Target, etc. It's quite a shame they cancelled Hellblazer, that book was the bees knees, while the new one is, meh at best.

As for the many questions, i usually sit down and try to think as may as I can so i don't have to ask something every month. So while it may be lengthy i kill two (in this case 9) birds with one stone.

Good questions Kostis. I admire your perseverance on the SW/DC stuff. Clapping%20Hands.gif

Actually, i don't even want dc mates anymore since tehy clearly don't know what they're doing and the fact that i possibly couldn't but both a dc line and a marvel line at the same time. As for SW, i still think that after 2015 we'll have some developments. Marvel gets the comic rights back, the new trilogy launches and they'll probably want to raise awareness again. Edited by Kostisfire

I'm not buying the tooling excuse for Man-Thing, especially after seeing all the elaborate work on Tomb Raider 'mates.

Good Q&A, though. Stoked about Kill Bill and TMNT.

Wondering if Ninja Turtles will be based on the comic or upcoming film. (Please don't pull a "Lost in Space" and only release one 2-pack in black & white at SDCC to "test the waters." Ugh.)

I'm not surprised no answer to my Man-Thing question. An I thought they would have grabbed on to Man-Thing with both hands.

Too hard to tool ?

......& some fell on stony ground mellow.png

I got it, in the end.

It was limping along at first, but this conversation now appears to be coming to a head.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.artasylum.com/2013/10/ask-dst-228-more-minimates-more-questions/

Nobody mentioned the Q&A posted 10/24? Some good answers in there. Nobody pulled out their Man Thing questions for that one. Would love to see more Inhumans, and the mention that it sounds like they never even considered Army of Darkness sounds weird. (Because I'm sure they were referring to Batman 66 as the only one asked that they had actually looked into)

EDIT: Also, in the new AA Blog 11/15, I thought I saw a Man-Thing, but it was just a Alien Bottle Opener. http://www.artasylum.com/2013/11/new-items-in-previews-godzilla-aliens-and-captain-america/

Edited by VulcansFury

• 3 weeks later...
Rafael R.
Hello, my name is Rafael and I am a minimate-holic… can you please add to my vice by making: Hellcat, Nighthawk, Black Knight (classic Avengers version), Moondragon (70s version), Tigra, Falcon (classic red & white costume), Wonderman (original costume), Wonderman (Perez 70s costume), Wasps in a bunch of costumes, Jocasta, Jarvis, Guardians of the Galaxy (Abnett & Lanning and classic), Jack of Hearts, Imperial Guard!!!, (1st appearance & evil) Rogue, Kitty Pryde (in her 1st appearance X-men costume), (Disco) Dazzler… Pretttttty please????????
DSTChuck: I’d never say never but I think some of those are long shots.
Not my question, but all of those "long shots" are pretty key characters from the 70's and 80's Avengers runs. Jocasta and Jack of Hearts in particular drew me in because I wanted to know more about these weird looking characters that could be on the same level as Iron Man, Cap, Thor etc.
Nando X.
Finally, Winter Soldier Minimates just got announced for comic shops — is toys r us going to get a set as well?
Thanks!
DSTChuck:
I think at this time TRU is passing on Winter Soldier MM but I am honestly not 100% sure if that is final.

I'm really hoping this is just a case of Chuck not remembering that WS is part of TRU18... dry.png