• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Navaan said:

So... with the Echo minimate pulled, anyone know of a hair that is close? The bun look was perfect for my Panam Palmer custom.

Zach can correct me if I'm wrong, but he seemed to implie that Echo was pulled from this set but was moved to a different set. So we are still getting her, just not in this box.

7 hours ago, Chigarillo said:

Zach can correct me if I'm wrong, but he seemed to implie that Echo was pulled from this set but was moved to a different set. So we are still getting her, just not in this box.

I would be... a lot less upset if @DSTZach could confirm that.

Further, hey, ZACH... Any chance you guys have like... a spare prototype piece, or a STL file for that hair, or something. Asking for a friend! >.>;

Here is a look at the hairstyle I am kind attempting-

bill-daly-panam-hair-maya01.jpg?16106890

Also need a better Judy, if anyone has a suggestion; currently using a cut version of the old Emma short hair.

wallhaven-723y3e.jpg

On 7/24/2023 at 6:48 PM, DSTZach said:

We did not cut Echo because she was a female and/or indigenous. We dropped her because she was expensive, lots of tooling and lots of tampo. Lots of extra parts so she could turn into Ronin. If we're going to lower the price of Marvel packs to satisfy complaints, we need to cut costs.

She will be released eventually, just not in this set. 

Daredevil will come with a D-Man mask, hopefully that counts for some people. 

Echo WILL be released, just need to figure out where. Not gonna tell people to stop customizing her, it may be a little while. Next two sets are NOT New Avengers, at this time.

My Echo custom uses Gotham Tabitha Galivan for the hair which is a ponytail. You could also use Thief Of Thieves Boxset Agent Elizabeth Cohen, Ragnarok Valkyrie, a couple others. You could even use Star Trek Uhura if you don't mind earrings or Flip around Wakanda Boxset Shuri.

I changed my movie Valkyrie up and then used her old face for Echo with the white paint on it and used the feathered arm from Dragon Age Morrigan and the other arm is a Thor 2 Dark Elf.

On 9/16/2023 at 4:07 PM, WookieFodder said:

My Echo custom uses Gotham Tabitha Galivan for the hair which is a ponytail. You could also use Thief Of Thieves Boxset Agent Elizabeth Cohen, Ragnarok Valkyrie, a couple others. You could even use Star Trek Uhura if you don't mind earrings or Flip around Wakanda Boxset Shuri.

I changed my movie Valkyrie up and then used her old face for Echo with the white paint on it and used the feathered arm from Dragon Age Morrigan and the other arm is a Thor 2 Dark Elf.

The Valkyrie one would be perfect for a mod for Panam's hair. Shuri's hair might be good, though...

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...