UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to those sets especially the Party Wagon for Casey.

Just got my Last Ronin sets from the LCBS. So far this is my favorite Turtle made but I do wish we had gotten all of the new weapon molds that were shown in the solicitation shots or at least the new full katana shown so it matched the broken one with the round tsuba. Maybe with luck that mold will pop up in a future set.

1 hour ago, DSTZach said:

More sets have been discussed,  yes. No big Krang, since he is in Set 2, but I don't know who else would work as a Vinimate. Cudley?

My votes go Ray Filet, Mondo Gecko, Rat King, Toka, Razar, Minerva, Muck Man, Rex-1! Dunno if you can do Yojimbo, since he has weird rights things going on.

It stinks, Last Ronin is one of the first box sets I’ve wanted in awhile but I just can’t justify the $35 on it. All I want is the Mikey, the other 3 are kind of boring. For the same price you can get the Neca deluxe figure and it’s overloaded with stuff (I have it on the shelf, it’s awesome). if the box set goes on sale I’ll probably pick it up. Now what I’d really kill for is a box set of the Fortnite designs. A girl can dream, no? 🤭

370D172F-38D8-4385-8D21-5BD07A065800.jpeg.8f56f143ae91698a6f3962325c4faf9b.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2024 at 9:51 PM, ApexPredator said:

@DSTZach I overheard more TMNT sets being done? Any hints of continuation in the 87 series or another turtleverse?

We DESPERATELY need Tokka, Razar, Super Shredder from the movies, and Ray Filet, Rat King, Wilma, and Slash from the og toys and cartoons.