UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

11 hours ago, minifigvig said:

the tiny head in the torso should look really cool, i’m excited to see him and rocksteady next to bebop and shredder from the other set

gonna be a solid run altogether

It’s going to be such a great set once completed! Hopefully it keeps going and we get into more secondary characters. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

It’s going to be such a great set once completed! Hopefully it keeps going and we get into more secondary characters. 

Ray Fillet, Slash, Metalhead, Tokka, Razar, Mondo, Usagi, Neutrinos, Stone Soldiers, Triceratons and Irma.

1 hour ago, Navaan said:

Usagi

I refuse to get Usagi Yojimbo without Gen, Kitsune, Tomoe-Ame, Lord Noriyuki, Mariko, and Jotaro. At the least.

1 hour ago, Navaan said:

Ray Fillet Man-Ray, Slash, Mondo

Yes, but in the Archie Comics looks, to put together the Mighty Mutanimals! Along with Wingnut & Screwloose, Jagwar, and Dreadmon

On 6/21/2023 at 2:30 PM, NerdyTrev said:

I refuse to get Usagi Yojimbo without Gen, Kitsune, Tomoe-Ame, Lord Noriyuki, Mariko, and Jotaro. At the least.

Yes, but in the Archie Comics looks, to put together the Mighty Mutanimals! Along with Wingnut & Screwloose, Jagwar, and Dreadmon

Knowing how that ended? No. 7 year old me WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THAT.

• 1 month later...

Sorry. This isn't about Minimates but you guys are the only ones I know who will appreciate this.

I was out walking this afternoon and I saw a guy who looked just like the Krang exosuit from the classic cartoon. LIke a live human version. I almost did a spit take. Kind of a pointy head with a buzz cut and squared off oversized glasses. It would be such a great Halloween costume for that guy.

You need to have room in your attachments folder, there's a size limit. You can delete previous attachments to make room, those pictures just cease to exist on the forum. Attachments are on your profile page.

Or you can link to a pic hosted on your socials. 

I will see if we shot yay shots at the office -- I do not have a set yet, we actually sold out (!) in our main warehouse, and had to request the remainder of the 1,987 run from the factory. 

Edited by DSTZach

17 hours ago, nandoninny said:

that is awesome and thanks for letting me know how to clear my pictues!!  so many times i've tried to upload and couldn't b/c of the limit.

this looks awesome by the way and glad to hear sales are in its favor!

If you are don't want to delete old stuff to make room, get a free account at a photo hosting site. Upload your photos there and then link to them. All my photos posted in the last couple of years are hosted on flickr.

Bebop is the star of the set for me. I'm also really impressed with the Foot Soldier. I love the extended hand pieces and I wish he'd been given slipper feet for even more awkward proportions like in the cartoon. Can't wait to have a battalion of those guys!

My set arrived from Luke. I really like the look of it. I haven’t had a chance to take the minimates out so I cannot say much about them other than they look great. I have never been a packaging guy but between the VHS style, retro carded Joes and this I am starting to change. The overall presentation is top notch in my opinion. I ended up with two sets of the carded Joes and duplicates of some of the VHS sets to have displayed. I am very tempted to do the same with this.

• 2 weeks later...