UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

Here is fine,  I guess.  Maybe don't spread them around yet.  I would like IGN to give them a big reveal. It's a big publicity opportunity for us. 

I'll keep it on the DL but BBTS and Toy Hype both have pages up.

49 minutes ago, Trekker 42 said:

You know, I've got more than enough Ninja Turtles and was pretty much done with this line some time ago. But I would buy this set just for that Rocksteady. They're all improvements in my eyes except the actual turtle. I wish we had gotten sculpted heads for them. Anyway, well done DST!

1 hour ago, cylonchaney said:

You know, I've got more than enough Ninja Turtles and was pretty much done with this line some time ago. But I would buy this set just for that Rocksteady. They're all improvements in my eyes except the actual turtle. I wish we had gotten sculpted heads for them. Anyway, well done DST!

I'm in for ALL OF THEM. The Krang, the Rocksteady... and the Casey and Baxter next set will be sorely appreciated.

3 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

Looks like Krang's android head is static. Zach, can you please confirm this?

I'll check the designs again, but I believe the head is part of the chest slipcover. The android never really had a neck in the cartoon anyway. 

Usually we get them on the same day as comic shops and other online stores. Occasionally BBTS gets things faster than us, because they get so many other products that they have their own container shipping arrangements in China. We've got our preorder up here

On 6/19/2023 at 4:03 PM, Trekker 42 said:

Weird given the “sensitivity” around Lego comparisons and the C3 myth that the description of Lego would be in the article.

4 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

Well great, Zach, now we've gotta see the rest of the control art ! :P 

the tiny head in the torso should look really cool, i’m excited to see him and rocksteady next to bebop and shredder from the other set

gonna be a solid run altogether