Just saw the winners and super excited!

Cyborg Spider-Man

Ghost Rider (Danny Blue)

Songbird

Onslaught

Nova Centurians

Baron Zemo

Baron Zemo WW2 Variant

Fun list.. but leaving out a certain character makes me think voters are out of their falcon minds.

Spidey and GR won't be in the same pack. If I had to guess I'd say

Spidey/Songbird

GR/Onslaught

Zemo/Nova

Zemo/Nova

Or I could be totally off.

Oh I hope so. I do not want Spidey or Songbird (Mostly because I don't own the Thunderbolts and Cyborg Spidey? Really?) so if they pack like this I can get my Zemo and I can get my Rider and Onslaught and not look back.

Chalk me up as another "not a single character I voted for" ... color me bummed...

I think X-Men fans kinda got shafted with these votes... I must say... I'm sure it wasn't intentional or anything, and I'm not like... griping at Zach or Diamond, but yeah...

Onslaught made it and Banshee, Madrox, Mojo, The Cuckoos nor even Apocalypse did... And I'm sure most of us would have rather seen at least one of those guys over him.

That bites hard.

Also I'm sure a great many of us are upset that Spidey is taking one of those spots, though I'm also sure none of us are surprised... lol...

Edited by Gillbob316

i think its unfair to say X-fans get no love >.>

Onslaughts in this wave, we are getting wave 47 with brood and all the outback x-men, not to mention sinister and nimrod earlier this year, and Boomer, Rictor, Magma, Moonstar in TRU wave 13, plus the alpha flight and AVX packs....

Looking back at this list, it's really too bad in my view that Songbird and Onslaught won out over guys like Falcon, Black Knight, Banshee, Wrecker, and Mojo. But. . .mixed bag, and some folks are happy, so that's good. Just hoping we'll get some more of these guys anyway down the road soon.

I didn't say they got no love... OVERALL... in the grand scheme of things... you're taking my statement and running away with it.

I said they got shafted with these votes. My exact words. :P

Of the half dozen X-Men characters in the poll, I don't think Onslaught was at the top of many of our lists, that's all I was trying to get across. I personally wanted Banshee a DAMN sight more... and I know others who'd rather have had Madrox or Mojo. There's at least one fella who you'll note on these boards who even wanted Gladiator more, lol...

Edited by Gillbob316

Just saw the winners and super excited!

Cyborg Spider-Man

Ghost Rider (Danny Blue)

Songbird

Onslaught

Nova Centurians

Baron Zemo

Baron Zemo WW2 Variant

Wow, I am completely uninterested with this lineup. There were a lot of figures that I was excited about that were options in those polls and none of them made it. I sort of want a Baron Zemo but I have no interest whatsoever in the rest. Where's Abomination, Mojo, Falcon, Banshee, Apocalypse, Winter Soldier, Commander Rogers ,etc.? Can we get a recount?

Edited by MisterMiracle

Sigh, a bit bummed about not getting CapWolf but he was a long shot after all. I'll just have to continue dreaming about the future furry wave:

Capwolf & Tigra

Throg & Toad

Squirrel Girl & Warwolf with Snarf Style Modern Rocket Raccoon

Hepzibah & Warwolf with Snarf Style Classic Rocket Raccoon

And before someone jumps on the Rocket accessory hate wagon I'm only suggesting him that way because we HAVE to get proper Rocket Mates in the Gaurdians Comic and Movie.

well we don't know who is in wave 49 yet so maybe we'll see some of the characters not in wave 50, or as tru companions... that said, i'm only interested in Onslaught and Songbird, tho i may pick up one of the Zemos. i'm really surprised by the results, though.

To be honest I'm ok with this line up.

I'm not surprised Spidey got in there as there is always the passing voter and Spidey is a magnet compared to some of the others. I wouldnt be surprised if The Spidey has slip on or replacement parts to get a normal look for the casual buyer to get a comic Spidey.

GR seemed to get the love here. So I'm happy it passed along.

(I voted GR and Hulk in this round)

This round could have gone anywhere with forum fav's for alot of ppl here. None of my picks got in but ok with what got picked.

Songbird. Shes seems to becoming a key character and it will be good for ppl who want to finish Tbolts

(I voted BK and Banshee in this round)

Onslaught. I'm not a X fan so he wasnt even think about it vote for me.but he should look good with big bulky parts.

Baron Zemo He got one of my votes this round and always preferred the classic look so glad we are getting that.

(I voted Wrecker, Zemo this round)

The army builder vote was a real hodge podge of chacters for me some I knew some I was who the hell is that.

I voted Nova and Dire Wraith so I'm glad we may be getting a classic Nova styled figure.

If we are to get yet another Ghost Rider with f*~kall to ride can somebody make a note of the fact that it is nigh on impossible to arrange his legs to sit astride any sort of Minimate-compatible bike . It's not a lot to ask ....maybe the crotch-piece could be tweeked .

He is ,after all, the Ghost Rider he rides a bike otherwise you might as well call him Ghost & pack him in a Walking Dead 2 pack.

post-638-0-47703200-1342355114_thumb.jpg

The bike in this pic almost works but Minimate arms are just a fraction too short to allow him to sit on his seat properly .

Edited by buttheadsmate

I think X-Men fans kinda got shafted with these votes... I must say... I'm sure it wasn't intentional or anything, and I'm not like... griping at Zach or Diamond, but yeah...

The X-Men's popularity has really waned in recent years, more then I think most people realize. While they were the flagship in the '80s and '90s, Marvel hasn't really focused on them in ages. I suspect the thinking is that the X-Men will always sustain a fan base, much like Spidey, but I don't think that's proven to be the case (at least, not to the extent they did at their height). I'm not saying that these particular characters don't deserve to be made or anything, or that the X-Men don't and won't always have devoted fans, but the days of a character winning a fan poll just because of an X-connection are probably in the past.

I've been wanting Songbird since I first discovered the character a few years back. Cyborg Spidey is meh to me but I may get it anyway if it turns out well. However as a huge Nova fan I am ecstatic that the Centurians are the army builder. Now I just need to figure out the best way to get half a dozen. However I do wish Black Knight made it as well.

Personally, I am very happy with this wave. Even though I didn't vote for all of the characters, I will be happy to have them all in my collection. Even Cyborg Spidey is a welcome change from the recent Spideys we have gotten. And as a retailer, I expect this wave to sell very well. :)

Wow, that's a really underwhelming line-up. I'm only getting two of the packs...and only want one of the figures from each. (unless one of the Zemos is aviator jacket Zemo, which it likely is not).

Must say, i'm trying not to sound ungrateful or anything i and i love that the poll even happened, but of all the amazing characters on that list...this is really disappointing as the Big 50 Wave. :confused:

I'm really surprised that Nova Corp won as the army builder. People are really into them? I'm shocked not to see Winter Soldier, Cmdr Rogers, or Falcon not being selected. I'm not surprised that Zemo and Songbird are in. I wouldve loved Luke Cage to get in thought he would have a good chance with the Ult Spidey cartoon.