UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just picked these up. Eager to get them home and play with them.

With an order from Luke's also on the way (Aliens, Spidey Foes, Kill Bill, J&SB...), the X-Men Minimates showing up next week at my LCS, and TWD Series 6 the week after, I'll be overdosing on plastic crack for a few days weeks.

Don't judge me.

There appear to be two pegs back there. I have no idea how Rocket is supposed to plug into them.

fig1951llg.jpg

(Hail, Ivan!)

Okay, in searching for that image, I ended up answering my own question. I didn't realize Rocket was supposed to straddle those pegs with his groinal region. I'll give it another try.

^ Bwahahahahaha

Also if you attach his left hand to that top peg, then it will look like rocket is standing on Groot's right shoulder by himself. The pegs were not intended for his crotch, unless I suppose they were...

Edited by arnim zola

• 2 weeks later...

=)

Every time I sell Minimates to a newbie, I feel like I've done something heroic.

As I explained to her the breadth of the line and things like army dumps and customizing, she said semi-jokingly "Is this really something I want to start?" I just replied "It's just how some people are wired. If I didn't love action figures, it might be cars or model trains, but it would be something." She agreed, looked at the back of the packages again, and reiterated "I HAVE to get that set..." circling Drax/Rocket/Groot with her finger. I just smiled.

Edited by Mnemosis