UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now I'm confused. Gamora is not supposed to be at TRU? Because I am 100% certain I saw her in 2-pack just last weekend at the TRU in Bellevue, WA. I didn't know it was an aberration, so didn't take a pic or anything...

Could've been shipped wrong. This has happened in the past. Someone reported, not to long ago a comicstore wave showing up at their TRU.Can't remember what wave or who reported it.

I got the Spider-Man and Songbird pack of Wave 50 at mine. None of the others. Bugged the crap out of me as that was the only pack I didn't want.

I had ordered two Yondu packs from TRU.com and they came alright except the packaging was mangled.

My local TRU just got a case of GotG mates in this morning but by the time I got to the store I was only able to get three Yondu packs and one Star-Lord pack and that wiped out the store of their stock and I doubt they get any more.

So now I have five Yondu packs. I am not sure I want all of them but I may share one or two if anyone out there wants to work out an arrangement with me in a PM, I am game for a deal.

Just thought I would see if I could help anyone out there.

My TRU has a full set if anyone needs a Yondu. Is there any trading on here? I also just got a few Uncanny xforce box sets

Go back a couple of levels and from the home page go to Beyond the Multiverse > Flea Market. It's at the bottom of the page. I would love an Uncanny X Force set.

I hate this is on a GOTG thread. I have quite a few. At least 3 left.

If anyone could start a flea market thread and I'll jump on it.

Check out the trade and buy/sell threads in the flea market section at the bottom of the main page.

For those wondering, I can confirm that a single Minimate will fit in Rocket's Warbird with room to spare. I plan to put Groot and Rocket in the Warbird and the other three in the Milano. No modifications necessary... well to the ships anyway. You'll need to do something about Starlord's jacket to get him to fit. But otherwise the three seats fit Minimates perfectly.

I almost picked up the 2 Nova ships at TRU but was already spending quite a bit so I passed on them. Hopefully they don't become scarce later one.