UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Error, Does not compute?

Punisher

X-Force Wolverine huh? I was kinda hoping if they did him they'd do him in a box set alongside some of the other X-Force team... (Warpath, X-23, Archangel, Elixir, Domino, Wolfsbane) To me, that'd be cooler.

And more Jim Lee versions of X-Men please! XD If we're getting Storm... Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, Bishop, and/or Rogue would be nice... Especially since we're getting close versions of Gambit, Sabretooth, Wolverine, and Psylocke soon and already gotten descent versions of Archangel and Iceman.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If DST is really going to reveal 2 waves, like they usually do, I wonder if they are going to change the code after the first wave? (Assuming the characters we have are from the same wave)

Edited by luke314pi

if this is the next two waves, theres still plenty of spaces to fill

with a couple of X-Men in there, and filling out the brotherhood being top of my wish list at the moment, i'd certainly be happy with the aforementioned Toad... Pyro, Avalanche, comic Blob... even Mastermind.

pleased about Black Panther, Black Bolt would be just lovely as well, ta *big kisses* x

If it is Xforce I hope we get the whole team. This is a fantastic book

Heck yeah! Shatterstar, Feral, Warpath, Boom Boom. Bring 'em.

not quite the X-Force we're talking about, i'm afraid.

i mentioned this on the Art Asylum page... while an X-Force set (current incarnation) would be cool, i'd rather we get a New X-Men Elixir, (old school) Domino, X-Factor/New Mutants Wolfsbane before we get X-Force versions of these characters...

actually, i'd settle for X-Force versions first if i had to. i don't really see any New X-Men mates being made soon... would love some old school X-Force versions, though, and a classic New Mutants set!

And that is why I rarely make Marvel customs, unless I think there's little to no chance of an official version coming down the pipe (like the Son of Satan one I'm working on now). Let this me a lesson to you, customizers! Make DC customs! You know those won't be replaced....

You are right, that is why I just have X-Men Movie customs, there is a slim chance they will release the X-Men Trilogy Minimates, beyond the ones they did in the X3 wave. The main comic Marvel Characters will likely be made, making my custom work pointless.

These sets are sounding very much like the 3.5" action figures marvel is selling now (eg Black Panther, Xforce Wolvie).

I think in that set there is a Human Tourch.

As a side note: I know we have gotten a lot of minis lately, but The Superhero Squad seems to still be beating us in charatcter selection.

Edited by ramseesthegreat1

If we're getting a Jim Lee Storm, I just hope that a Jim Lee Cyclops and Jean Grey are in the wave as well I mean, c'mon, those are both iconic costumes. As far as the Hydra Agent goes, let's hope for a Baron Von Strucker or even a Madame Hydra. Doubtful, but one of those two would be nice to build a Hydra army.

Speaking of the Hydra Agent... If he's gonna be the army builder for this series and if DST gonna unveil two series, who do y'all think'll be the army builder next? SHIELD agent? Hand Ninja? Hellfire Club goon? No... I got it, it'll be one of Spider-Man's clones from the Spider Clone saga.

ultSpidey100.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Hmm. Random prediction for the last two in Wave 29:

X-Force Warpath

Klaw or Man-Ape

Black Panther / Klaw or Man-Ape

X-Force Wolverine / X-Force Warpath

Lee Storm Black / Hydra

Lee Storm White (var) / Hydra

The Klaw or Man-Ape is wishful thinking on my part, by the by.

If we're getting a Jim Lee Storm, I just hope that a Jim Lee Cyclops and Jean Grey are in the wave as well I mean, c'mon, those are both iconic costumes. As far as the Hydra Agent goes, let's hope for a Baron Von Strucker or even a Madame Hydra. Doubtful, but one of those two would be nice to build a Hydra army.

Speaking of the Hydra Agent... If he's gonna be the army builder for this series and if DST gonna unveil two series, who do y'all think'll be the army builder next? SHIELD agent? Hand Ninja? Hellfire Club goon? No... I got it, it'll be one of Spider-Man's clones from the Spider Clone saga.

ultSpidey100.jpg

If Spider-Man isn't already an army builder, I just don't know who is. Although to be fair we've never gotten a box set of four Spider-Men. Yet. Unlike some sharp and pointy mutants..... ;)

Oh, sorry.

Mr. Sensitive, Deadgirl, Anarchist, Doop. Bring 'em! :buttrock:

Your still wrong your thinking of x-statix/x-something else.

X-force is wolverine,x-23,warpath,archangel,elixer,wolfsbane and maybe some other people. :P

But this wave or whatever it is sounds good!!!! :D

Oh, sorry.

Mr. Sensitive, Deadgirl, Anarchist, Doop. Bring 'em! :buttrock:

X-force is wolverine,x-23,warpath,archangel,elixer,wolfsbane and maybe some other people. :P

But this wave or whatever it is sounds good!!!! :D

I'd love to see a full X-force set. I was actually considering making some custom ones, but held off since the new X-force comic is pretty popular now and I figured we see the team (or some of the team) in minimate form sooner or later. Hope we get and X-23 and Warpath soon. I'd also love an Archangel in his X-force uniform.

Does any one realise the idea of black panther having removable pieces isnt to farfetched as all he would need is a belt and bracelets/gloves as the cape isnt to nessasary after looking at the marvel legend version

Does any one realise the idea of black panther having removable pieces isnt to farfetched as all he would need is a belt and bracelets/gloves as the cape isnt to nessasary after looking at the marvel legend version

Thats what I said a few pages back. The looks are very similar the real difference I can see between the classic and modern is that the classic has the stripy gloves and boots and the modern seems to be all one colour. A few add on parts and its easy to get both looks in one pack, no need for a variant BP. I would rather see going by the figures known a black costume and white costume Storm either as the variant.

Thats what I said a few pages back. The looks are very similar the real difference I can see between the classic and modern is that the classic has the stripy gloves and boots and the modern seems to be all one colour. A few add on parts and its easy to get both looks in one pack, no need for a variant BP. I would rather see going by the figures known a black costume and white costume Storm either as the variant.

I totally agree but the marvel universe or plain version of bp is that classic or modern?

I thought it was classic so i asumed they could make it look like tat and just add an extra pair of gloves and a belt!

Man DST should hire me and minifiend!!!!! :lol:

No offense dude, but that's crazy! Next thing, you'll be telling me Spiderman and Wolverine are Avengers :lol:

. . .crazy kids these days. . .