UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Error, Does not compute?

Punisher

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so know that we have the reast of the wave we need to figure out the varient for this set

i know allot of you think it could be black storm but it could be x-23 or some sort of modern moonknight

Now I'm having mixed feelings about this manner of wave reveals. DST should've probably saved the "best" for last so we won't find ourselves underwhelmed by news of a rehash (which is now becoming the case with Wolverine and Daredevil....

There you go, madame. Moon Knight! :D

I don't know TBT! from the beginning, but [blah blah] lots of luck, gentlemen.

love the pulp fiction reference tucked in there, great stuff! gave me a very good laugh.

Don't get me wrong, but I guess originally Mr. Wolf referred to TBT! :ermm:

so know that we have the reast of the wave we need to figure out the varient for this set

i know allot of you think it could be black storm but it could be x-23 or some sort of modern moonknight

Once again, the recent reveals may not be restricted to Wave 29 alone, they could be both Waves 29 and 30. I say it's too soon to be contemplating variants now... we should probably wait until the AA website stops putting out new codes and had given us all a good handle on the full wave lineups (by that account we should be waiting for about six more new codes)

Now I'm having mixed feelings about this manner of wave reveals. DST should've probably saved the "best" for last so we won't find ourselves underwhelmed by news of a rehash (which is now becoming the case with Wolverine and Daredevil....

There you go, madame. Moon Knight! :D

:lol: What can I say except...

O FRABJOUS DAY!

• Black Bolt
  • Captain Marvel
  • Falcon
  • Black Widow
  • Mockingbird
  • Moon Knight
  • Ares
  • updated Ultimate Thor
  • updated Black Panther
  • updated Wonder Man
  • updated Rogue
  • Shanna the She-Devil

Moon Knight! Yay! So far, they've knocked two 'mates off my top ten most wanted. Luke has it right; I can suffer through endless Spideys, Wolverines, ect, if it means we get the smaller guys (although Black Panther and Moon Knight are both supporting their own series right now, so they're not exactly obscure-os).

Come on guys, Captain Marvel for the win!

Pretty awesome sounding wave(s) so far. But conspicuously missing from the equation is fan-favorite Nighthawk. . .he would seem the next logical announcement, of course.

so if this is a full wave so far who comes with who....

storm/black panther

moon knight/daredevil

wolverine/hydra agent

?? variant/hydra agent

or

wolverine/storm

black panther/moon knight

daredevil/ hydra agent

?? variant/ hydra agent

this makes a little more sense but it means we'd get a dardevil variant

I'd guess the line-up is like this:

Daredevil / Moon Knight

Storm / Wolverine

Hydra Agent / Black Panther (current look)

Hydra Agent / Black Panther (classic look - variant)

Because after the War Machine variant snafu, I would not put it past DST to make classic Black Panther the variant.

I wonder if they can somehow get away with a bloody X-Force Wolverine as a variant. That might go with the theme of some of the variant covers being a bloody variant.

And if they do another fun game for the next wave, I'm hoping for charades!

My guess at tomorrow's code:

03 21 50 41 89 78 66 12 17 81 85 89 17 78 50 81 64 41 17 78 89 41 89 57 50 47 49 74 03 96 U 12 89

It just occurred to me that we don't have a code for U yet.

Don't say such things when DSTMatt is lurking. He might tell Chuck and then all we got is charade. <_<

I'd guess the line-up is like this:

Daredevil / Moon Knight

Storm / Wolverine

Hydra Agent / Black Panther (current look)

Hydra Agent / Black Panther (classic look - variant)

Because after the War Machine variant snafu, I would not put it past DST to make classic Black Panther the variant.

That line-up would not displease me. As much as I love the contemporary BP, a classic version is mandatory (especially after that zombie-tease) and would require two separate tampos to be done properly.

While I also like Classic Black Panther more than the modern incarnation (based on the pictures that pop up when I google, anyway), I would prefer a variant with a little something more to distinguish it from its regular version. Unfortunately, based upon the other characters announced, the other variant possibilities don't seem too promising, either, though a new brown Wolverine with 3 updated claws (instead of the 2 presumably coming with the Dark Avengers guy) would be nice.

As Groundhog notes, a BD Wolvie is another possibility, though one I could live without.