UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

He's going into storage ........

Real-life Rob would like to announce that buttheadsmate will be going into storage for a while . I'm sure that this will please some members wink.png but I wanted to quietly announce that Minimates will have to carry on without me for a while whilst I sort out some real-life shit in Real-life Rob's world . Nothing that I can't handle but it needs my full attention so forgive me if my responses to PMs etc. become short & sweet but, like I said, I need to focus elsewhere. I love coming here but I can see that my real-life negativity is perhaps rubbing off in my posts & that's not good because my positivity about minimates has never been greater.

That's it, nuff said.

Rob

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw the topic title, I thought you were talking about your MAX Spidey.laugh.png

Good luck with everything that's going on, and always remember you can lean on us when you need to. I hope this respite ends up as brief as your previous one.

Good for you BHM. Sort out your priorities and come back when you can. I think all of us can relate that we've done that from time to time. Best of luck to you.

Rob, I'd like to think a good man can be measured by the amount of friends he has. You're a pillar of this community. You're always there to give a quip or some good insight. I hope all gets better. And I hope you return sooner, rather than later. Best wishes in everything you're dealing with.