Wave 54

Nessex

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to get everybody ready, here's a classic Falcon chest decal:

attachicon.gifFalconchest.jpg

Now if only I knew what to do with it...

Start here:

http://minimatefactory.com/blog/?tag=decals

Where do you buy the paper from? I looked on Lukes and couldn't find it.

It's actually Arnim Zola's body with the Red Skull's consciousness inhabiting it. I was just having a bit of fun with Spoonerisms when i called him Arnim Skola smile.png

Edited by Nessex

• 3 weeks later...

God i love this wave.... and i don't even care for Cap that much!

4-5 New Characters that haven't been minimates before. Females. Villains. Female villains. so much awesome! drool.gif

This is seriously a dream wave.

Cap's armor, Zola's head, and Redbird are the only new pieces in this wave... and it still looks brilliant. I'm really impressed with the clever parts reuse on this and TRU wave 18.

Has the Satan Claw been used before? Edited by Turtle

That cover is awful.

>Sure is.

I can't remember the last time I saw such an awful cover. Was probably in the 1990s, and of course, I have blocked all those out of my consciousness.

You must have also blocked the name "Greg Land" then.

That cover is awful.

>Su

re is.
I can't remember the last time I saw such an awful cover. Was probably in the 1990s, and of course, I have blocked all those out of my consciousness.

Not to defend Land, but he's not THAT bad. That cover is pretty terrible in terms of design, art, color, concept, everything. Land just traces, but at least he's good at that.

That cover is awful.

>Su

re is.

Not to defend Land, but he's not THAT bad. That cover is pretty terrible in terms of design, art, color, concept, everything. Land just traces, but at least he's good at that.

Ugh, Land's tracing is okay once in a while, but after Uncanny X-men, Uncanny X-men vol. 2, and then Iron Man, I got so sick of Tony having the same damned smug face every panel, and I dropped it completely, lol.

Land is in my horrible artist list, alongside current John Romita Jr. and Pulido.