UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 54

Nessex

These looks superb!

And I

Every time I've looked at that tray picture I keep getting the thought that the rifle with the Hydra Elite would be perfect for Trapster/Paste Pot Pete

I agree. Or that old "icing gun" from the Chef Duff 'mate. Anything to get Trapster!

These look superb. Makes a classic Falcon even more desirable to me (and as it is, I'm bleeding from the eyes to get one).

Edited by Mystery Man

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These looks superb!

And I

Every time I've looked at that tray picture I keep getting the thought that the rifle with the Hydra Elite would be perfect for Trapster/Paste Pot Pete

I agree. Or that old "icing gun" from the Chef Duff 'mate. Anything to get Trapster!

These look superb. Makes a classic Falcon even more desirable to me (and as it is, I'm bleeding from the eyes to get one).

I forgot about that frosting gun!

Damn that set has such cool accessories the gun, the chainsaw, the guitar.

I'm digging that Winter Soldier!

Couple questions about this wave:

1. When did Hydra start wearing capes?

2. Is that Red Skull head a slip on mask or an alternate head? If it's a slip on mask (like it appears to be), how will it fit over that other head and stay put?

Edited by MisterMiracle

This is a Hydra Elite... so i think that means he's a step above 'regular hydra good'. I suspect he's the leader of a squad/division/army of hydra goons.

The cape is removable so that you can have him as a regular Hydra soldier.

Really, I think DST wanted a way to re-release an updated Hydra army builder without re-making the exact same figure. I'm actually pretty happy that we're getting them. I could use more variation in my Hydra squad smile.png

As for the slip on mask... i'm not sure how that one works.

I think the control art had a note about the head having a hole so that the mask peg would fit into it.

The Hydra Elite seem to be a good match for the various characters that have gone by the title Supreme Hydra; I have to think that's what DST was going for despite the name.

I believe the Hydra was based on a guard-type, I'll see if I can get some reference.

And there is a hole in the top of the robot head, yes.

Ah, ok. I was wondering how that Red Skull cover would stay in place. That makes sense.

I'm going to be turning my Hydra Supreme or Elite or Deluxe or whatever they're called into just regular Hydra.

The Hydra Elite showed at SDCC had either an extra head or it was showing the tampo underneath was a normal hydra soldier head.

Marvel-Minimates-Wave-54-Baron-Strucker-

The control art does not show an extra head or a hydra soldier tampo. Control Art link

Can't tell from the tray shots if it's the normal face from the control art or the hydra soldier face. Zach can you let us know which it is?