UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 54

Nessex

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno if I'll be getting anything from this wave at all. Maybe Winter Soldier and Falcon but that's just me.

This is one of the best waves ever for me. Before they were announced I was feeling kinda meh since I expected to get classic falcon (I like the modern version more since I didn't grow up with cap), nick in shield uniform and all that, but the final lineup is excellent! I'll have to buy cases of these series as well since those HYDRA mates look swell.

Come to think of it, Cap has some of the best villains and supporting cast ever! Add to that the fact that we already have Zola,the Zemos, Skull and Crossbones so when this wave arrives the Cap shelf will look great (along with my Shield army). I'm not a uniform guy ( I had 4 or 5 classic caps and I used the to customs since I don't see the use for having multiples of the same uniform) since they take up space but that 90s Cap looks great as well!

Yeah, the character selection in this wave is great and it's good to see some new villains. I agree that the captain america corner of the marvel universe has been pretty well served with these plus the excellent zemos in wave 50. The only thing Id've changed would have been having a classic falcon in there - if not in this wave then maybe in the TRU wave with the alternative winter soldier - that would've been perfect.

The Cap/SHIELD part of the Marvel U is my favorite, aside from anything with Jean and Scott, so this wave and NOW! Hawkeye and Widow, and Commander Rogers, are the best Minimates in a looooooong time for me and a long time coming. I can't remember how many times i've put Viper and von Strucker's names on villain's polls, as well as Winter Soldier which is already pretty...obvious. Perfect, perfect wave.

• 4 weeks later...