UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NOW! Thunderbolts: Box Set

Zak Katz

I thought it was a good story, it implied to me that the Punisher side was already in him but got unleashed when his family died and there was no going back after that.

By the way, how have we not had a battle damaged Punisher? Of all people.....

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Punisher TTA set will contain all of the Punishers we've already made. Except one will have a beard.

Can you make this happen for real? Seriously.

I agree with Valo487. I'd also like to see Classic Punisher, FrankenCastle, Captain Pun-erica and Jungle Punisher.

Edited by MisterMiracle

I thought it was a good story, it implied to me that the Punisher side was already in him but got unleashed when his family died and there was no going back after that.

By the way, how have we not had a battle damaged Punisher? Of all people.....

after a quick search through on the database, I wanted to see who we actually have battle damaged versions of. Here's what I found:

From the comic-verse:

Spider-Man (2003)

Daredevil (2004)

Captain America (2004)

Thing Battle Scarred (2005)

Raft Sentry (2006)

Spider-Man Riot Attack (2006)

Spider-Man Melee Symbiote (2007)

Captain America Civil War (2008)

Black Panther Zombie Attacked (2008)

Mr. Fantastic Stretch Attack (2010)

Wolverine (2010)

Spider-Man Battle Ravaged (2010)

Wolverine Battle Ravaged (2010)

Wolverine Danger Room (2011)

From the movie-verse:

Spider-Man (2007)

Iron Man Mark III (2008)

Iron Monger (2008)

Hulk (2008)

Wolverine (2009)

Iron Man Mark VI (2010)

War Machine (2010)

Hammer Drone (2010)

Whiplash (2010)

Spider-Man (2012)

Spider-Man Sewer (2012)

Lizard Sewer (2012)

Basically a lot of repeat characters (no surprise): Spider-Man, Wolverine, Cap. Not a very diverse group, those battle damaged 'mates.

Edited by kaipo

Can you believe it took us 7 years to get a BD Wolvy? That still blows my mind!

You also missed Raft Sentry.

Yeah, that one really really shocked me. Strange that AA did so many Wolvies over the years, but took forever not only to do a BD version, but also a "clean" brown/tanish outfit version justice, which is the suit he wore during his peak period of early popularity. And even there, they still didn't really do the design complete justice since we got Secret Wars color scheme. Edited by karamazov80

Yeah, that one really really shocked me. Strange that AA did so many Wolvies over the years, but took forever not only to do a BD version, but also a "clean" brown/tanish outfit version justice, which is the suit he wore during his peak period of early popularity. And even there, they still didn't really do the design complete justice since we got Secret Wars color scheme.

And to top that we STILL don't have Weapon X with helmet.

thanks dino, added. seriously, 7 years? and we get a wolverine every year. (not sure but it's a pretty likely assumption)

Or plugs. ooh, can you imagine a 2 pack with Weapon X and a holding tank where he actually have all these little plugs? That's be fun!

Or better yet, X-23. Hyuck hyuck.

the holding tank would be awesome. a la the Sarcaphogus

Edited by kaipo

Question Time :

1. One glaring omission from the Marvel BD list is ?

2. Which BD characters were released before their healthy versions?

3. Which member here 'threw a fit' when his MIB BSG Cylon dump case arrived without containing the BD version ? Who threatened the vendor with testicular damage if 'he' ever tried that one on again ? Who subsequently had to send a grovelling note of apology for not actually spotting the difference between a BD Cylon & a non-BD version Cylon ?blush.png

Edited by buttheadsmate

Question Time :

3. Which member here 'threw a fit' when his MIB BSG Cylon dump case arrived without containing the BD version ? Who threatened the vendor with testicular damage if 'he' ever tried that one on again ? Who subsequently had to send a grovelling note of apology for not actually spotting the difference between a BD Cylon & a non-BD version Cylon ?blush.png

1. I'd say a comic version Iron Man

2. Black Panther

3. I'm stumped :P

So glad we're getting this set. Will it be hard to obtain, like a con exclusive?

I gotta say my favorite Punisher so far is this guy:

WarzonePunisher1.jpg

I love the look of the spray-painted skull on the body armor. All the weapons are a plus as well. That said, I welcome a Tim Bradstreet version.

This a millions times.

Question Time :

1.Wasp tongue.png

2. MkVI Iron Man (battle damaged) issued before normal MkVI Iron Man (source MMDB) .....& the Black Hobbler

3. Not my finest moment .

The Punisher TTA set will contain all of the Punishers we've already made. Except one will have a beard.

Speaking of TTAs, the new Wolverine Saga box set has two of the most amazing Wolverines ever. I think even Wolvo burnouts might want them.

Ok I'll take three cases

tumblr_m6askwtJLy1r85oj4o7_1280.jpg

I would be ALL over this figure. Maybe interchangeable heads or make the bandages part of an interchangeable hairpiece?

Don't forget "Crying Punisher" from his origin story.

you guys ever read Punisher: Born from the max series by garth ennis? i'm not crazy about Castle killing people Punisher Style before him losing his family.

isn't that what caused frank castle to become the Punisher? I like garth ennis but that seemed like too much of a stretch. He even kills some of his own soldiers

I thought it was a good story, it implied to me that the Punisher side was already in him but got unleashed when his family died and there was no going back after that....

I loved Born and I feel Valo has it right. For me, personally, it made more sense that "The Punisher" was created in 'Nam and was just laying in wait till the death of Frank's family released his dark side for good.

Question Time :

1.Wasp tongue.png

2. MkVI Iron Man (battle damaged) issued before normal MkVI Iron Man (source MMDB) .....& the Black Hobbler

3. Not my finest moment .

Mark VI! good to know. And ANY new wasp is gravely needed.

Can you believe it took us 7 years to get a BD Wolvy?

I blame Logan's healing factor. They probably shipped battle-damaged but by the time they got to retailers they were fine.

I bow to you.

• 4 weeks later...

but Ask DST for a white Elektra and see what Chuck says. ...We haven't made one, right? If Chuck says no, I will paint my Elektra white and mail her to you.

Any chance we’re getting a white costume Elektra?

DST Chuck: Not in 2013 I am afraid.