NOW! Thunderbolts: Box Set

Zak Katz

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's wrong with Mephisto? How can you improve him?

New hands, a better cape, a fire base and maybe a different outfit. He isn't in a terrible need of an update but since he's the go to guy for Hell,demons and all that, I'm sure he would be included if they ever made a supernatural wave.

Mephisto doesn't need an update. At all.

I'm not saying that he needs one, it's just because he's the main hellish bad guy he will probably be re-released at some point. Marvel is moving forward with a dr strange movie and has plans for gr and blade so i think that they will want to expand the supernatural side of their universe. Thus, we'll get more supernatural minimates. Mephisto (if redone) could use some cool new fire acessories. He isn't in need of an update, but if it were to happen, there is some room for improvement.

i think mephisto is perfect.... plus we have dormammu.... i wouldn't mind some limbo based army builders though.... and a limbo magik

Anything supernatural i'll take, it's just that besides meph,the grs and blade, the rest aren't that known. But i think come 2016 marvel'll push the supernatural side. A supernatural wave to tie with next year's halloween would be perfect!

And yeah, Meph is pretty much perfect as far as style goes. He looks like jumped right out of the infinity saga. But if they were to release a modern one, it could still be done, that's what i'm saying.

Mephisto doesn't need an update. At all.

This. We need Blackheart.

sad we didnt get him in mvc. not sure if he's even in the third game.

Yeah - Blackheart didn't make the cut. It's a shame the game wasn't more of a success. I was looking forward to the much talked about DLC. I probably would have wasted a fair amount of money on it too if it had included some of the fun characters from MvC2 like Blackheart, Cable, Marrow, Psylocke, etc...

She also has an alternate hair piece without the bandanna.

Does Punisher also come with alternate spikey Venom armor? wink.png

We can only dream...we can only dream...

It's a different face and she has red hands

I'm afrai to say "only this?"... Seriously, that last Elektra we got was just perfect...

We have had this discussion at length. :) Our last Elektra has spoiled all others. But alternate hair!

Did we get any tray shots yet? Also, was this the Punisher that has the reversible torso with the white skull on the back?

Meant to shoot one at NYCC, but yes, reversible Pun chest.

Edited by DSTZach