NOW! Thunderbolts: Box Set

Zak Katz

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be in for these & they look quite nice but am I alone in thinking these look very .... pink red ? In light of what's been said elsewhere ....& purely out of personal interest ....is the Punisher's chest black plastic with a red tampo or red plastic with a black tampo? I'm pretty sure I know the answer & I'm pretty sure I know my feelings about it . Maybe it's just a 'light' thing?

Please do not judge these on my crummy smartphone picture. I post tray shots for quantitative, not qualitative purposes.

The reds are solid. Punisher is red on black, because his back is white on black.

Edited by DSTZach

I'll be in for these & they look quite nice but am I alone in thinking these look very .... pink red ? In light of what's been said elsewhere ....& purely out of personal interest ....is the Punisher's chest black plastic with a red tampo or red plastic with a black tampo? I'm pretty sure I know the answer & I'm pretty sure I know my feelings about it .

Please do not judge these on my crummy smartphone picture. I post tray shots for quantitative, not qualitative purposes.

The reds are solid. Punisher is red on black, because his back is white on black.

Zach,most if not every minimate looks way better in the 'flesh' than in a photo ,no disrespect meant to you or your photo .

It's a 'me' thing when it comes to how minimates are made, especially the print process & I'd guess I'm in a tiny minority of perhaps... 1 .

I actually love how Punisher and Elektra came out. I'm probably one of the few people who's warm to her because I have yet to pick up and Elektra. Deadpool looks awesome, I actually dig that unmasked face more than the wave 28 one. The face just feels so Deadpool, but I would have preferred if he had pupils. Punisher is one of my favorite Marvel characters so any 'Mate of him is welcome, and this one seems to be perfect. My only complaint is that I wish he had two different torsos instead of reversible. Would be a great way to get the coatless look. Here's hoping we get one of how he looked in Rucka's run one day, that look with the bandaged eye was tops. Red Hulk seems like a great update, and the transforming Ross underneath is awesomely done. This set just looks really cool!

That is some serious value adding. In a time where BAFs have shrunk from 14" to 2" & accessories are almost nil for most toys, it's really great to see a company that strives to get as much into each pack as they can.

The fan in me really likes all these alternate looks we've been getting lately, but my wallet sure doesn't. Because now I have to buy two....

Tell me about it. I've been buying 2 of every wave & boxset for the past year or so. I couldn't think of a better company to give my money to though.

Those alternate looks are pretty awesome. I also wish that Punisher has 2 different torso's instead of a reversible one so I could use the white skull look for a definitive classic Punisher (without the coat, it'll look strange with the red skull on back). Wait a minute...Punisher should starting working for Red Skull (using some sort of mind control perhaps) and keep those red colors. Feel free to use that, Marvel.