Zak Katz

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was a red Hulk

Now I thought they were one & the same ...? Rulk & red Hulk .

Yup, Rulk is short for Red Hulk, created for those too tired to say another syllable.

I might be wrong, but I think Zak's point was that the MvC3 Red Hulk wasn't supposed to be the Ross 'Rulk', but rather, just a red version of Bruce Banner's original Green Hulk as he appears in the game. So, comparing the Thunderbolts Rulk to the MvC3 Red Hulk might fall under a technicality issue.

... for those who love semantics ;)

If anyone needs the Deadpool, Punisher or Rulk from this set and you're in the US, send me a PM, I ended up with extras.

I might be wrong, but I think Zak's point was that the MvC3 Red Hulk wasn't supposed to be the Ross 'Rulk', but rather, just a red version of Bruce Banner's original Green Hulk as he appears in the game. So, comparing the Thunderbolts Rulk to the MvC3 Red Hulk might fall under a technicality issue.

... for those who love semantics ;)

Yeah technically the MvsC 3 set included a red colored hulk, but up until this set hit, he was my stand-in.

• 3 weeks later...

I freaking LOVE the Marvel Now Deadpool in this set.

Got my set in the mail yesterday and couldn't stop posing him. So happy with the removable mask, it's a bit loose, but it's hardly a complaint. His face is hilarious.

Punisher's double shirt is great. Elektra is awesome. Red Hulk is superb.

Best $20 I've spent on 'Mates since the Deadpools Assembled set.

i_love_it_from_tomskas_coming_out-85631.