• Warwolves

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

badaboom

detailmates.jpg

Onslaught and Songbird... :woot:

Given how we got an entire wave devoted to the Outback X-Men, I think it'd be kind of cool to see a whole wave devoted to things around Onslaught. Like the Heroes Reborn Iron Man, or the adamantium-less Wolverine where he looked like a caveman and stuff...

No, one choice in the poll was for a COOL variant, one that would get an A-lister into the wave without being the same old, same old.

Cyborgs are cool, and Spider-Man is cool, so everybody voted for him. Also, there's probably a lot of nostalgia for the old Toy Biz figure.

Hey, don't get me wrong! Wacky = cool in my book! B)

Onslaught and Songbird... :woot:

Given how we got an entire wave devoted to the Outback X-Men, I think it'd be kind of cool to see a whole wave devoted to things around Onslaught. Like the Heroes Reborn Iron Man, or the adamantium-less Wolverine where he looked like a caveman and stuff...

Plus Onslaught's final armor version, and maybe a new version of Apocalypse, since he looked a little different in that story. The army builder could be a battle damaged Sentinel, since we got some great Sentinel scenes in the series. I would fully support a wave like this. :D

Any other troop builders already looking at potential replacement heads for more Nova diversity?

I'm guessing my celebrity SHIELD taskforce might become a celebrity Nova Corps. Everyone needs a Chuck Norris Nova Corps member.

I was actually not going to do any humans. I figure at least one of the two heads they come with will be, so I'll leave that alone. But I'm gonna go for different aliens for the rest.

There's not a single one from that wave I don't want, the least appealing to me is Cyborg Spidey and I even like him. I know DST would prefer I thank them with my wallet, which I will, but thanks Zach, and to the members of the forum who helped compile the most wanted list DST used.

Plus Onslaught's final armor version, and maybe a new version of Apocalypse, since he looked a little different in that story. The army builder could be a battle damaged Sentinel, since we got some great Sentinel scenes in the series. I would fully support a wave like this. :D

Even is it means including a Joseph minimate?

Although.... i wouldn't mind seeing an Onslaught era Storm. You know: the one with that exaggerated T-Boz looking haircut?

Meh. The only one that made it that I voted for was Ghost Rider. I'll pick up a Baron Zemo too but the rest are all passes for me (unless there are some amazing new accessories or bases). I would have loved to have seen Banshee, Mojo, Falcon or Winter Soldier. Hopefully they pop up soon.

Also, this was the Marvel poll, right? Do you think there were a lot of people voting that aren't even into Minimates and aren't going to buy these even though they voted?

Edited by MisterMiracle

I'll be getting Onslaught and Blue Ghost Rider (for the sole purpose of making my new Fantastic Four team). Really surprised none of the Inhumans made it onto that list. I smell a comic con exclusive coming.....

Gorgon

Medusa

Karnak

Triton

Slighty on/off topic here- but when are the rest of the FF figures (Annihulus, jump suit ben/white belt thing, silver sufer, and flaming 4 base torch) releasing?

Edited by Jeff

We'll see. Chuck never says never.

I'm.... not sure who Chuck is, still new here, but yay!

Chucks like Minimate God

Which would make Zach Jesus????

Chuck is the head of DST and the guy who answers all of our questions in the Q&As. He also loves Spider-Man!

Edited by Kostisfire

We'll see. Chuck never says never.

I'm.... not sure who Chuck is, still new here, but yay!

I'm convinced "Chuck" is just one of numerous personalities that inhabit Zach's head. Each personality refers to the others in the 3rd person, making it seem as though they are separate entities. Remember the show 'Herman's Head"? Yeah, it's like that.