• Nova Corps Centurions
    • Stepford Cuckoos
    • Warwolves

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll see. Chuck never says never.

I'm.... not sure who Chuck is, still new here, but yay!

Chucks like Minimate God

Which would make Zach Jesus????

Robert Yee is the actual line planner, so he's more likely Jesus. Zach more the mouthpiece, which would make him one of the Gospel writers, or probably Paul (depending on how well you know your early Christian history). Or, for perhaps a more modern analogy: Chuck is Walter White, Robert's Jesse Pinkman, and Zach's Saul Goodman.:biggrin:

We'll see. Chuck never says never.

I'm.... not sure who Chuck is, still new here, but yay!

I'm convinced "Chuck" is just one of numerous personalities that inhabit Zach's head. Each personality refers to the others in the 3rd person, making it seem as though they are separate entities. Remember the show 'Herman's Head"? Yeah, it's like that.

I've seen them both in the same room, so I can confirm that's inaccurate. Unless the New York Comic Con exists only in Zach's head, which... hmmm.....:confused:

Robert Yee is the actual line planner, so he's more likely Jesus. Zach more the mouthpiece, which would make him one of the Gospel writers, or probably Paul (depending on how well you know your early Christian history). Or, for perhaps a more modern analogy:

Or perhaps John the Baptist?

PREPARE YE THE WAY OF THE WAVE 49 ANNOUNCEMENT!

Robert Yee is the actual line planner, so he's more likely Jesus. Zach more the mouthpiece, which would make him one of the Gospel writers, or probably Paul (depending on how well you know your early Christian history).

I thought I knew my early Christian history :lol:

Early as in the first millenium. :biggrin:

Meh. The only one that made it that I voted for was Ghost Rider. I'll pick up a Baron Zemo too but the rest are all passes for me (unless there are some amazing new accessories or bases). I would have loved to have seen Banshee, Mojo, Falcon or Winter Soldier. Hopefully they pop up soon.

Also, this was the Marvel poll, right? Do you think there were a lot of people voting that weren't even into Minimates and are now going to buy these because they voted?

Fixed that for you.

Songbird has a pretty cool energy wing display base. Nova has bonus heads. Ghost Rider has a new (?) chain with a spike. Spidey has a regular arm to replace his mega-arm.

Edited by Zach Oat

Meh. The only one that made it that I voted for was Ghost Rider. I'll pick up a Baron Zemo too but the rest are all passes for me (unless there are some amazing new accessories or bases). I would have loved to have seen Banshee, Mojo, Falcon or Winter Soldier. Hopefully they pop up soon.

Also, this was the Marvel poll, right? Do you think there were a lot of people voting that weren't even into Minimates and are now going to buy these because they voted?

Fixed that for you.

Songbird has a pretty cool energy wing display base. Nova has bonus heads. Ghost Rider has a new (?) chain with a spike. Spidey has a regular arm to replace his mega-arm.

Haha, I didn't think of that option either. Hopefully there are some new fans that jump on the bandwagon because of those polls. That base sounds interesting.

Did you guys ever consider making Spider-Man figures with different parts of the body having the full web design? For example, next Spider-Man release has full webs on hands but plain red feet. Release after that has just red hands, but full webs on feet. That way we can mix and match and make a Spider-Man that has a complete web designs.

If this has been asked and answered, my pardons; but is there going to be a corresponding TRU wave? Maybe with some of the runners up?

Zach,

Songbird was my biggest want for all the characters in all the polls. She looks amazing! one question though, will Songbird possibly also come with pink Vulture's wings for an alternate display option? I love the base she has, but I think Vulture's wings with a flying stand would look awesome too. Ditto for Falcon ;)

Just sayin'

Awesome wave; I cannot wait for these. :woot:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...