• Mindless Ones
    • Nova Corps Centurions
    • Stepford Cuckoos
    • Warwolves

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've turned out beautifully, especially the Nova army builders. I've not bothered trying to get army builders in a while due to the hassle and financial issues it can cause but I can see myself trying with that one (sorry wallet). Better start selling my old comics to build up PayPal funds :P.

Don't have much to say other then that everybody looks nice. Even GR and Onslaught, and I don't even like those designs. Can't wait for Zemo and classic Nova (err... Nova Centurian ;)) as they've been two of my biggest wants for awhile now.

Commander Rogers will, beyond that we'll see.

I'm going to say it now, Zach, and I mean no disrespect:

Wasted slot. Now, at least, with Fury Jr. on the way.

Just include the extra head with NFJr and give us Wolf-Cap, please :D

I'm going to say it now, Zach, and I mean no disrespect:

Wasted slot. Now, at least, with Fury Jr. on the way.

Just include the extra head with NFJr and give us Wolf-Cap, please :D

Zach stated in the Wave 51 thread that Nick Fury, Jr will already include parts to make Commander Rogers, so no slot wasted. :highfive2:

It that a definate?

Presumed Nick Fury jr was there as a 2 for 1 with a quick custom for Commander Rodgers.

EDIT: oops, should have kept reading!

Edited by Pete

It that a definate?

Presumed Nick Fury jr was there as a 2 for 1 with a quick custom for Commander Rodgers.

EDIT: oops, should have kept reading!

It's okay. We are just so thrilled to have our board back. Enthusiasm makes us do rash things. :)

Aside from the funky looking collar on Papa Zemo, I'm liking the look of this wave.

Even Onslaught, who I just don't care for at all as a character, looks good. (promise I will quit sour graping over the poll results)

Songbird and Zemo Jr are gonna look fantastic front and center with my other Thunderbolts.

Yeah, those are the standouts (in a wave of stand-outs) for me. Well, those and the other Zemo. The more Cap baddies, the better. Now when can we get Winter Soldier, Falcon, and Sharon Carter?

Like I said in the refugee camp, I don't care for GR. But it may be the design, not the mate.

You know, what's funny is that I think I voted for GR, but now I look at it, and I'm kinda meh about it. It looks well executed, so I'm not faulting DST at all. I guess I just care less about that look/character than I initially thought. Of course, it could just be the relative comparison to the rest of the wave too.

Edited by Turtle

I love Onslaught. I'm just surprised that a character like Mockingbird is more popular than Banschee or Gladiator (who is part of one of the most prominent story archs in comic history).

Not Mockingbird, Songbird. Songbird's popular because it's really just she and Zemo left to complete the T-bolts, she's been a Minimate want for years at this point.

We STILL need Mockingbird though. :sweat:

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

I love Onslaught. I'm just surprised that a character like Mockingbird is more popular than Banschee or Gladiator (who is part of one of the most prominent story archs in comic history).

You can put me in the "don't care about Banshee or Gladiator" camp. I'm not big on the X-Men or outerspacey stuff. I'd much rather have Songbird (or Mockingbird for that matter).

Commander Rogers parts will be packed in with NFJ for those who don't know who NFJ is.

Ghost Rider's head and flames will be translucent, and I think a couple of cool backlit shots should change a few minds about how awesome he is.

Nova Corpsman comes with extra alien heads, in case that was missed.

Spidey can be broken down to his pre-cybernetics battle-damaged look.

This series was created using your suggestions, the general public's votes, and a WHOLE lotta faith in me from DSTChuck, so hopefully it does well. It will probably never happen again, but if it does halfway decent, at least I won't get disapproving looks from my boss every time I see him. He already thinks I have Stockholm syndrome hanging out with you guys all the time.