UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek - Reincarnated from the Genesis Planet!

I don't know, I think we have a pretty good chance of this line carrying-on for quite some time with this "mixed" formula. I'm personally hoping for more TOS aliens, but TNG is a safe bet as I'm sure it will get most of the attention (and rightly so). Movies, DS9 and Enterprise just add to the longevity (but unfortunately the wait for personal favorites).

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as DST doesn't shy away from offering characters other than captains, the line should do well. The aliens help make the 2-packs look unique on the pegs but fans of Trek have their favorite characters and they don't all wear captain's uniforms. Spock, Data, and T'Pol are just a few examples.

This property has the potential to be as broad and deep as Marvel. There are a lot of characters and viable variants of the most popular ones. Add to that the potential for vehicles – starships, shuttles, etc. – and this line could go on for a decade, too.

Hopefully Star Trek Into Darkness will bring in more new fans while reruns of the TV shows nurture them in between movies.

I've only ever seen the Hugh mock-up from that wave, not Gowron and Tamalak. Neat find there.

Can't wait for these waves. I've been pretty open about not being the biggest TOS fan, which was the main reason i didn't buy much from the older series, but these all look incredible. Love the Picard and Queen set, and Seven of Nine.

Am I right in thinking there was a 3" Q mate mock-up shown, possibly in his judge get up? Or have I just imagined that?

Looking forward to all the Borg, hopefully a large collective can be put together through part swapping.

I'm also with Mystery Man, would love to see a Salt Vampire

I don't even think I'VE seen those! Should have checked the archival DVDs better when putting together the program booklet.

We may have dug up some previously unproduced MM designs when putting together this assortment.

Where do I send my invoice so I can get my finders fee cheque

I too will be sobbing like a baby if we don't get all of the crews from TNG, DS9, Voyager and Enterprise.

I have made most of the TNG crew but Worf eludes me. I really hope we get a Worf from either DS9 or TNG because then I can always make the body for the other series. I hope we get Worf from TNG because then I can recycle a body from one of my extras for a DS9 Worf. Just need the head and hands from a second one of him then I can recycle the TNG body for one of my customs.

I am at a loss for Tuvok, Neelix, Kes and B'Elana for Voyager and have not found the right Asian-looking face for Harry Kim. I am working on T'Pol, Trip and Sato from Enterprise. I have made Chakotay, Paris and Seven of Nine along with Janeway (my first Trek Custom). I have also made Kira, O'Brien, Jadzia Dax and Keiko O'Brien from DS9. I have made a Guinan, O'Brien, Riker, Dr. Crusher, Troi, Riker and LaForge from TNG as well as a Yar. I have even made Sela (Yar's daughter from an alternate timeline, a TNG Romulan, Two TOS Romulan as well as a Female TOS Romulan, a Movie Uniform Uhura, Mirror Scott, Mirror McCoy, Mirror Chekov, un-mirror Monroe, Bread & Circuses McCoy, Bread with sheild and sword, Circuses Spock with sheild and sword, City on the Edge of Forever Kirk, City on the Edge of Forever Spock, Moive Ilia, ST:TMP Admiral Kirk, TOS Dress Uniform Scott (in kilt), Shahna from Gamesters of Triseklion, Loki and Bela from Let That Be Your Last Battlefield, a Mugato, Trials & Tribble-ations Sisko, Number 1 and Tyler from The Cage, Two Andorian Mercenaries, Dr. B'enga, Mirror Chapel (never seen in the episode but made her anyway), Where No Man Has Gone Before Kirk & Sulu, then I already made First Contact Picard. (These are all posted in my customs entry on this site.)

I don't mind then having dupicates of sorts because then I can make different displays. I only wish that we could get some different Aliens and not so many Picards, Kirks, Spocks and Siskos.

I will do my part to purchase a many as I can get of the TRU Star Trek Legacy line but I only hope my TRU gets them instock.

Edited by Captain Paco

I made a custom Uhura from TWOK using a Kirk jacket, Iron Man 2 Black Widow (because her name eludes me from Iron Man 2) skirt, and the legs, hands, and head from a TOS Uhura. I also made a custom TAS Caitian using the DC cat chick that was packaged with Battle Damage Wonder Woman, and a Yeoman Rand dress... I really need to post these picks some time...

I too will be sobbing like a baby if we don't get all of the crews from TNG, DS9, Voyager and Enterprise.

I have made most of the TNG crew but Worf eludes me. I really hope we get a Worf from either DS9 or TNG because then I can always make the body for the other series. I hope we get Worf from TNG because then I can recycle a body from one of my extras for a DS9 Worf. Just need the head and hands from a second one of him then I can recycle the TNG body for one of my customs.

I am at a loss for Tuvok, Neelix, Kes and B'Elana for Voyager and have not found the right Asian-looking face for Harry Kim. I am working on T'Pol, Trip and Sato from Enterprise. I have made Chakotay, Paris and Seven of Nine along with Janeway (my first Trek Custom). I have also made Kira, O'Brien, Jadzia Dax and Keiko O'Brien from DS9. I have made a Guinan, O'Brien, Riker, Dr. Crusher, Troi, Riker and LaForge from TNG as well as a Yar. I have even made Sela (Yar's daughter from an alternate timeline, a TNG Romulan, Two TOS Romulan as well as a Female TOS Romulan, a Movie Uniform Uhura, Mirror Scott, Mirror McCoy, Mirror Chekov, un-mirror Monroe, Bread & Circuses McCoy, Bread with sheild and sword, Circuses Spock with sheild and sword, City on the Edge of Forever Kirk, City on the Edge of Forever Spock, Moive Ilia, ST:TMP Admiral Kirk, TOS Dress Uniform Scott (in kilt), Shahna from Gamesters of Triseklion, Loki and Bela from Let That Be Your Last Battlefield, a Mugato, Trials & Tribble-ations Sisko, Number 1 and Tyler from The Cage, Two Andorian Mercenaries, Dr. B'enga, Mirror Chapel (never seen in the episode but made her anyway), Where No Man Has Gone Before Kirk & Sulu, then I already made First Contact Picard. (These are all posted in my customs entry on this site.)

I don't mind then having dupicates of sorts because then I can make different displays. I only wish that we could get some different Aliens and not so many Picards, Kirks, Spocks and Siskos.

I will do my part to purchase a many as I can get of the TRU Star Trek Legacy line but I only hope my TRU gets them instock.

Nice Bonus that we get the "KHAAAAAAN" face for Kirk, so that means I need at least one extra Kirk maybe two from this set. But I am happy not disappointed. Just means more of my money invested in Trek.

Zach, Thank you for the package and tray shots. I am so looking foward to these mates.

I am on the look out for the TRU wave to hit so I can hope to find them in my local TRU. I don't like to order from TRU online because my orders are always cancelled.

I appreciate all you have provided us in information and photos of this new Trek line, Zach.

Have a great day everyone.

Could we get a shot of Kirk with the field jacket removed and what he looks like with the white arms on? Also a shot of him with the "KHAAAAN" face in place? I would really like to see the awesomeness of this wave as well as any shots of the TRU line that is due out around the same time.