UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek - Reincarnated from the Genesis Planet!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's probably an early prototype. If this thing is shipping in May, I'm a little surprised it's only at that stage. I'm sure the packaging graphics are going through approvals at CBS but this is probably just for getting the blister properly engineered.

Either way, the solicitation images are correct. In DST/AA we trust. ;)

Minimates sure look a whole lot better than those Lego rip-offs. Hasbro should be ashamed of putting out such an inferior product...

Minimates sure look a whole lot better than those Lego rip-offs. Hasbro should be ashamed of putting out such an inferior product...

Easy, now. Kre-O blocks and the Kreons themselves are actually high-quality toys. Perhaps the best of the Lego competitors out there. You may not appreciate the design style of the minifigs, but a blanket inflammatory statement like that only flaunts ignorance.

http://www.thetrekcollective.com/2013/04/first-look-at-prime-relaity-kreon.html

Kreons are getting to characters like Worf and Quark before we get minimates. Inconceivable!!

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

heh.

• 2 weeks later...

Dukat, imo, is hands down the best Trek villain there is. Love him. I've been trying to get my wife to watch DS9 too, pointing out that most of concepts and themes that were fully fleshed out in BSG started in DS9, but she refuses. Something about the Ferengi. I don't know.

Dukat, imo, is hands down the best Trek villain there is. Love him. I've been trying to get my wife to watch DS9 too, pointing out that most of concepts and themes that were fully fleshed out in BSG started in DS9, but she refuses. Something about the Ferengi. I don't know.

His only problem is that he isn't played by Jeffrey Combs.

He's the best. If I were a director, I would cast him in every film I made. I wanna see him and Bruce Campbell co-star in a Sam Raimi directed b-horror film to rule all others.

Edited by karamazov80

He's the best. If I were a director, I would cast him in every film I made. I wanna see him and Bruce Campbell co-star in a Sam Raimi directed b-horror film to rule all others.

This is the best idea ever presented on the internet. From now on, every statement ever made will be judged by this standard (and all will fall short).

Looks like like in that package shot of 7 of 9 they painted the implant by her ear the same color as her hair and not silver. hopefully this won't be the case with all the figures made. if it is, i guess its an easy fix, I'll just be happy to finally have her in minimate form! smile.png

This is the best idea ever presented on the internet. From now on, every statement ever made will be judged by this standard (and all will fall short).

*nerdgasm!*

Would it be even better if they portrayed Evil Dead's Ash & the Re-Animator's Herbert West?

Even better would be a sequel to Bubba Hotep!