UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Series 45/TRU: Avengers Movie

luke314pi

Sorry, shouldn't have been so specific. Buy a lot of Maria Hill/Army sets....

You? Or me? :P

And does this mean that you are suggesting having a Hill Harem for Fury and Barton? :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found the Avengers minimates at my local TRU and picked up Hawkeye/Black Widow and Loki/Nick Fury alone since I plan to order the rest together here later on once I get things squared away with other stuff.

So much stuff to get here... Between my Masters of the Universe Classics subscription, new Transformers stuff, and the upcoming TMNT toys...along with all the awesome new minimates, my wallet is ready to hang itself.

You should bring it up because I personally would love to buy those SHIELD agents you advocate that we buy, but can't find any outside of full sets.

I've had no problem finding them...by the caseload. But finding two more has been difficult.

No Loki's Army, it was a SHIELD assortment. Anyone seen the movie yet? Do you remember a bunch of different SHIELD Agent looks? Haven't seen it yet (Saturday!), curious to see what we would have made, whether the looks are terribly distinctive.

The SHIELD Agents don't really have a ton of distinctive looks; really other than Coulson and Hill, the only ones we see do anything are Jasper Sitwell (unnamed in the movie but was in the short on the Thor blu-ray; he's the guy with the shaved head and glasses) and an agent sitting at a monitor who's part of a (very funny) gag. For the most part, they're sitting at monitors on the Helicarrier.

I haven't had great luck with the Wave 43 SHIELD Agents either; my LCS skipped the wave for some reason and most of the options on places like Amazon are basically half the cost of buying a full set anyway. Hope I hit another con this summer where DST has a booth!

Still no luck for the TRU release here but our store's funny like that; they probably have 30 pegs worth of the Marvel Legends scale IM line but no actual Marvel Legends. They did just get the Superfriends wave of DCUC though! :rolleyes:

How many Redacteds are you guys planning on getting? It's probably the hype for Avengers getting to me, but I want to pick up a LOT of these.

At least two more Chitauri Soldiers hopefully...At most 18 more Chitauri Soldiers.

How many Redacteds are you guys planning on getting? It's probably the hype for Avengers getting to me, but I want to pick up a LOT of these.

I'm planning on the standard 10 troop builders, but might get a few more. I don't want to have too many overpowering the Avengers.

I'm getting one Redacted purely because I must have Maria Hill, but honestly I'm not big on the army building of stuff, so if anyone wants it, let me know.

If no one else takes you up on it, let me know. But you might be better off getting a Maria Hill from someone who's troop building redacted or just getting the variant pack also. I speak as one who has an army of JJJs, White Tigers, Crimson Vipers, Things, etc.

1336144144[/url]' post='224105']
1336138844[/url]' post='224094']

I'm getting one Redacted purely because I must have Maria Hill, but honestly I'm not big on the army building of stuff, so if anyone wants it, let me know.

If no one else takes you up on it, let me know. But you might be better off getting a Maria Hill from someone who's troop building redacted or just getting the variant pack also. I speak as one who has an army of JJJs, White Tigers, Crimson Vipers, Things, etc.

I know that'd probably be easier, but I like to support my old comic store, as almost no one buys minimates from there. Plus who knows, I might actually hold the thing in my hands and just never want to let it go. That happens sometimes. Though, I also have a Thor movie Frost Giant that I have absolutely no interest in at all, so it can go either way, I suppose.

Also, I would love an army of JJJs. That guy's awesome.

Edited by The Geohound

I plan on getting 2 or 3 Chitauri. I at least want to recreate the scene where Hulk smashes one into the side of a building and then spins around to smash another.

Once I see the film tomorrow morning.. I may need A LOT more. :)

Edited by The Vox

Am I right in thinking none of the minimates in this wave come with any of the basic MvC3 stands? I was under the impression these were going to appear in all minimate packs from now on.

Am I right in thinking none of the minimates in this wave come with any of the basic MvC3 stands? I was under the impression these were going to appear in all minimate packs from now on.

Hawkeye/Black Widow, Capt/Thor & Loki/Fury come with a stand. The Iron Man/Hulk pack does not. I'm not sure about the LCS Redacted packs.

Pm me if u want to sell some of the JJJ's.

Edited by Hawkeye's Junk

Checked again today.. still nothing at the Sugarhouse TRU in Utah. They do have their MvC3 minis mixed in the the Avengers Movie stuff... so at least someone recognized the name MARVEL on the package. :)