UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Series 45/TRU: Avengers Movie

luke314pi

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM Sent. Night Flight Comics in SLC has Hill as the variant. Neither box (General or Hill) is labeled with the word variant. 1 case = 1 Hill. They charge 3 bucks more for the variants and it was priced as such. Now it sits on my desk at work. :)

Zach, sometimes I imagine you like Lando Calrissian in the scene from ESB when they're trying to escape from Cloud City and the hyperdrive won't work.

Zach: They told me they fixed it!

MMMV: GGGRRRRRAAAAAAGGGH!

Zach: I TRUSTED THEM TO FIX IT!

:lol:

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT!"

But seriously, thank you guys for the breaking reports from across the country. I feel like I'm on the Global Frequency. I may contact some of you about using this power for good.

We shouldn't tell you this, but the Multiverse is actually a marketing research division of SHIELD, and it is us who is investigating you, Zach. :whistling:

I will find out and report later tonight. Heading to my LCS soon. He will have a full set for me, but I want extra army builders for both sides!

Had a look at his toy store after looking at today's revelations. Hill is gone, and the Chitauri set is the normal 7.50 or so. Anyone know how long it has been that way? Ordered MH from him a while back, at the same low (non variant) price.

Yeah, I've had report's from every corner of North America, and it's official. Something went wrong. We moved some characters around between TRU and specialty at one point, and it looks like the confusion at the factory arose from there. That said, at the time we thought there was only one Chitauri general. IF youbastards has seen multiples in the movie, then more Generals might not be such a bad thing. Although it will certainly make a custom Galaga-playing agent more difficult. Apologies to all.

Wow, is Silver Snail still an amazing store? I haven't been there since my last visit to Toronto, 14 years ago!

It's pretty great, but I don't get down there much anymore when it's not a new mates day. It hasn't changed too much since the '90s, so many toys that I often overspend there...

That said, at the time we thought there was only one Chitauri general. IF youbastards has seen multiples in the movie, then more Generals might not be such a bad thing.

If so, you were just ahead of the curve on these. Like I said before, for people troop building, more generals are more valuable than more female SHIELD agents (with no male counterparts).

1336605032[/url]' post='224889']

Had a look at his toy store after looking at today's revelations. Hill is gone, and the Chitauri set is the normal 7.50 or so. Anyone know how long it has been that way? Ordered MH from him a while back, at the same low (non variant) price.

I ordered in March and Maria was 7.49, while Chit General was the 11.99 variant price.

Luke, any idea how this variant mix-up* may affect those of us that pre-orderd from you, or too soon to know?

I changed it this morning after the first reports came in. Many customers will not be affected, but some will. I will be honoring our original price of $7.49 on the Maria Hill sets. If any customers ordered multiples of her, since she was the cheaper army builder set, I will give them the option to switch any number of sets over to the General packs instead. I have a list of people I need to contact, but if anyone has any questions about their order, feel free to contact me.