UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Series 45/TRU: Avengers Movie

luke314pi

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep checking those TRUs - I found the movie wave today over my lunch hour. There was nothing on the pegs, but when I walked by a shopping cart full of Avengers movie merchandise waiting to be put out, I saw a Hawkeye / Black Widow set at the bottom of the cart. So I moved all the boxes around and lo and behold, there was an open box of Minimates, waiting for someone to put them on the pegs. So I made sure they had less to put on the pegs :)

Zach, is Thor's armor permanently like that or is it just pushed over? It looks skewed right (or left, in the pic) in every shot, figured i'd ask...

They all look amazing though. I do like Cap's movie costume a lot, but it works even better as a toy. Widow's face in the art looked better, so i'll still be swapping with old Widow, but she still looks fantastic. Hawkeye is still perfect and looks like so much fun to pose.

And that Maria Hill is simply beautiful.

Zach, is Thor's armor permanently like that or is it just pushed over? It looks skewed right (or left, in the pic) in every shot, figured i'd ask...

I think mine was just warped. Hopefully it's not widespread, as mine was a packaged sample. Did I never post packaging pics? Dang.

Found these today on the pegs! My TRU also finally stocked the crossbones wave too. Now here's the weird thing. I saw Hawkeye with two different faces (not counting his extra head). Of the case, there were two with the face that matched the package art& pics, and the other I just can't ID. I'm sure it's just a factory switch, but I bought both faces anyway. I'm still trying to locate my craptastic digital camera so I can post a pic. I tried it with my 1st gen iPhone, but you really can't make out the details. Basically it's Hawkeye with an open mouth slightly worried/ surprised look. Hopefully I can post a pic this weekend so someone can ID it for me.

Nothing at the TRU in Montgomeryville, PA but this store hardly gets anything fast. I will check the Willow Grove, PA one soon & the Time Square one tomorrow.

1335569058[/url]' post='222836']
1335568192[/url]' post='222833']

I think mine was just warped. Hopefully it's not widespread, as mine was a packaged sample. Did I never post packaging pics? Dang.

Mine was warped to the side as well. I was able to remove it and straighten it somewhat, but I don't think it will hold unless I heat it and set it. Overall though, that's a minor thing. These sets are pretty spectacular.

These all look great but does anyone wish there would be an extra hair peice for Loki?

*waves hand like a kid in 2nd grade.*

I really wish they had given us a hairpiece for him in either Thor or this series, he spends as much if not more time without the helmet in the movies from what I can tell. One was planned for the Thor 'mate, I wish it had made the cut at some point.

My Thor's armor is also warped but it's not the biggest deal. My Hulk's chest piece on the other hand is off a little bit on the side, I had the same problem with Titanium Man