UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Restored "the Wolverine" movie mate speculation thread. Now w/ added "Days of Future Present"

Mirymate

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing here out west.

Pegs still jammed up with $7.49 "sale" Amazing Spideys, Wave 15 & that random Iron Man 3 case from September that has not budged on top go the IM3 that were already here. I am half tempted to clear the pegs and return them over in Sacramento… anyone here in the Roseville area? Don't want to dump on you. ;)

Is that your Grizzly Adams custom?

I found these today, and picked up the two exclusives so that I could use up my rewards dollars. They are nice enough, but the characters are just so meh. I do wish that the ninja guy had had a ninja chest tampo underneath his coat.

I was reading the bios on the back, and it says Harada is Shingen's illegitimate son. Maybe I just forgot, but is that mentioned anywhere in the film itself?

I don't remember that being mentioned, but considering that there's an unrated extended cut coming up we may find that out there.