UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Restored "the Wolverine" movie mate speculation thread. Now w/ added "Days of Future Present"

Mirymate

NEf8gSeCamCFij_1_3_zps11fbbefc.jpg

I'm sure most of you have seen this pic already but maaaaaan I wish they would use this suit... if only just for one scene... If we can have a guy dressed like a bat flying around a city and beating up bad guys then surely we can have Hugh Jackman in this mask slicing up some guys for one scene.

Considering the plot of DOFP involves Wolverine going back in time to meet young Charles Xavier, maybe this suit is what he uses to interact with Xavier in the 70s to keep his identity at least somewhat concealed.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Correct - i am in Australia, however i'm not sure who they buy through. One of the other Comic book stores here also has a butt-load of Marvel Select Figures too, plus some non-Marvel minimates.

I'm assuming you guys don't supply directly to Australia and are trying to ascertain how they got here? The guys who run the place are pretty good natured, so I can ask the store if you like (so long as it wont result in them not getting any more minimates wink.png )?

• 2 weeks later...

Who was supposed to be in the TRU Wolverine wave?

My local comic shop has had the Wolverine series for a few weeks now and it looks like they haven't moved at all in that time.

p.s. Does anyone have any shots of these? They're not up on the Database yet and I would pick up a few if I knew what they came with or what their alternate looks are.

Edited by MisterMiracle

The Toys R Us exclusives were Hobo Logan & Funeral Yukio and Captive Logan & Harada.

I took some shots of all the sets except for Final battle Wolverine & Shingen. This wave is a bit light on accessories. The ninja gets a sword, Wolverine gets unclawed hands, and Viper has an extra head.

LoganampMariko.jpg

YukioampNinja.jpg

ViperampNinja.jpg

ViperampNinjaALT.jpg

Edited by Glantern

Does the ninja have a design under the vest (similar to the red Hand Ninja's ) or is it just plain?

I'd be interested in a TRU wave if it meant more ninjas!

Nothing under the vest. Just a black torso block

EDIT: youbastards beat me to it

Edited by Glantern

Zach, not that I'm criticizing, just some genuine curiosity, but was there a particular reasoning behind having Shingen be the only shared supporting character between LCS and TRU? I personally felt the character was rather forgettable and the resulting minimate is a tad on the boring side. Was he more prominent in early drafts of the script?