UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Calico Jack Pirate minimates

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah! it turned out great! Anyway you could get a behind the scenes for the next stop motion Zach? I am working on a stop motion with green screening, voices and animation right now. I have some scenes edited and it's turning out great BUT I would love to get the high quality of this. Also when the mates speak are you using alternate heads? Because the effect is done amazingly!

By The Way heres the link to it: http://www.minimateheadquarters.com/2012/07/16/calico-jack-episode-2/

Edited by darkredshdow

• 1 month later...
Hi - Diamond has just informed us that the Santa Claus Pirate Ship Minimate Vehicle has been cancelled by the supplier, and as a result they will not be able to fill our orders. We apologize for the inconvenience. We have cancelled all preorders and removed the item from our site.

Thanks

www.bigbadtoystore.com

:(

But the Army Builder 4-pack is still on preorder, it just keeps getting pushed back, lol... :huh:

Edited by TENIME_art

Not surprised it was canceled; I was surprised when it was solicited...I thought it was a joke. I've got all the pirates so far, some in duplicate and I wouldn't have bought this. Honestly, it seemed like a pretty good idea for some limited give away type item, but not something to actually sell.

Sorry guys. May be doing something cool with pirates soon...

*Fingers crossed!*

I think this is the only line I've bought by the case-load at full retail. Yes I've bought tons of other lines at clearance, but I never *wait* for clearance before buying!

The second wave of Calico Jack shown was a thing of beauty, second from the top of my want-list of unreleased mates, topped only by the Trek TOS Shuttlecraft.

I'm firmly on board ANY new pirate releases, and lets hope we get those awesome accessories shown with wave 2!

Sorry guys. May be doing something cool with pirates soon...

I'm firmly on board ANY new pirate releases, and lets hope we get those awesome accessories shown with wave 2!

Seconded in every way. That 2nd series and that Navy builder boxed set were and remain amazing looking. I dearly hope we get, at the VERY least, that skeleton.

• 2 months later...