UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you've suspected for years that TRU has some personal vendetta against you and this just proves it.

That's ridiculous because I've said some damn fine things about TRU....fairly nice things on a couple of occassions. I once said that.... :huh: D'ya really think that it's proof of a 'big ol' V for..' ?

Seriously though I'm not paranoid about it because they can't be just out to get me....there must be others ? Can they?

I locked my door.

edit: Now the ebay listing is showing :ohmy:

Edited by buttheadsmate

due to an error on my part I have about 3 extra of each of these bought from an LCS. PM me if anyone wants them.

Edit: I have extras of the TRU exclusives Taskmaster and Sentinel sets.

Edited by Webhead

Good ol' Gambitron! That Orem TRU is a great signal flair for the rest of the TRU's in the state. As soon as I see your posts, I always go hunting through the 3 TRU's in the Salt Lake area and the one in Layton. I just went in on an online order with a friend at work for the TRU exclusives, but I still need to pick up the others.. and maybe an extra Sentinel. ;)

The hunt begins!

(If only Hulkbuster Iron Man was this easy)

Found 'em at TRU in Salt Lake City, Utah. Sentinel is fantastic!

The display stand that comes with Wolverine is now my all-time favorite minimate stand. I wish they would mass-produce that thing.

Found a case on the pegs at my local TRU this afternoon. Managed to get two sentinel/ryu sets and one of each of the others. I really didn't care for the spiderman, but i wanted that chris redfield :P

I got my Spidey and Sentinel sets today at TRU in NJ. I got the other two sets a few weeks ago at a LCS. Have the LCS waves hit? I want that Storm and Jill.

My Sentinel came with two left feet. Anyone out there with two rights let me know and we can swap.

Edited by Rheul

1333149374[/url]' post='219475']

I got my Spidey and Sentinel sets today at TRU in NJ. I got the other two sets a few weeks ago at a LCS. Have the LCS waves hit? I want that Storm and Jill.

My Sentinel came with two left feet. Anyone out there with two rights let me know and we can swap.

As MsMarvelFan, that exact thing was mentioned just a single page back.