UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

1332353781[/url]' post='218751']

On a side note, is anyone finding the Super Skrull/SF Chick pack anywhere on-line that's being sold as singles? I'm still looking for about five more packs and am having a difficult time of it.

I don't know of any place, but a buddy of mine is going to buy comics later today (because it's wednesday, obviously) and I think the place he goes still had one or two if you want I can have him grab them for you. PM me if you care.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note, is anyone finding the Super Skrull/SF Chick pack anywhere on-line that's being sold as singles? I'm still looking for about five more packs and am having a difficult time of it.

I don't know of any place, but a buddy of mine is going to buy comics later today (because it's wednesday, obviously) and I think the place he goes still had one or two if you want I can have him grab them for you. PM me if you care.

I care-PM sent.

I see minimates menagerie has 44 Sentinels available. Guess we know where a large portion of tru.com's stock went...

Now he must stalk TRU ALL DAY. F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

You might take that back when you hear that I decided to troop build these a little bit... :sweat:

Only if my order gets canceled.

What a dick.

(No, not GH)

You might take that back when you hear that I decided to troop build these a little bit... :sweat:

But if anyone is looking for a Ryu, I'm your man.

As long as you aren't selling them on eBay for $12.99 each, my comment doesn't apply to you. :thumbsup:

Seriosuly, why would I sell them that cheap?

Is there a way to tell how many Sentinels that Minimates Menagerie is selling? I only see "more than 10" on eBay.

I only wanted one Sentinel, dang it! :down:

lol, it just means the store has more than ten in stock its a buy it now for a single item, or set the quantity for however many you want. at least thats how it worked last time I shopped there.

Never mind, seller sold 2 and has 42 left. No wonder they sold out so fast on TRU.

Geesh, guys like that make me wish they had a cap on how many of one item can go to either one house hold or per credit card.

Would at least give other people a fighting chance cause I'm sure he'd use multiple cards and probably multiple mailing addresses anyway. :(

Well... got an order confirmation email this morning. Haven't canceled anything yet. Not going to relax until there's a shipping confirmation.

damnit i was holding off on taskmaster until I could snag the sentinel set online. I have a $10 off coupon burning a hole in my pocket.