UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

All I can hear in my head is SHS style MODOK taunting him- "Geez! What's the deal with this guy? Spent so much on hair product he can't afford a belt? You been wearing that same pair of pajamma's since you were twelve? Come on!"

Edited by Mirymate

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must have MODOK... I still am missing Dormammu sadly as well due to jumping on pretty much all of wave 1 at the Toys R Us before the version for comic book shops became available and I really don't need doubles (will already have some when I get the 2 Disney Store Avengers sets)

Well, someone out there deserves some bad Karma. I went to my local TRU today and saw that someone had opened up a Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Iron Man/Arthur and a First Appearance Ryu/Sentinel minimate set and stole the Iron Man and Sentinel from the packs and tried to hide the other two mates in their plastic containers behind some DC Universe set on the bottom shelf. I pointed it out to a TRU employee who took care of it and thanked me.

Seriously...you can't pay the $7-8 for the sets because you don't want the other minimates?

Well, someone out there deserves some bad Karma. I went to my local TRU today and saw that someone had opened up a Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Iron Man/Arthur and a First Appearance Ryu/Sentinel minimate set and stole the Iron Man and Sentinel from the packs and tried to hide the other two mates in their plastic containers behind some DC Universe set on the bottom shelf. I pointed it out to a TRU employee who took care of it and thanked me.

Seriously...you can't pay the $7-8 for the sets because you don't want the other minimates?

Can I get that Ryu at a discount then?

Can I get that Ryu at a discount then?

Doubtful. TRU doesn't even like to clearance stuff. This one near me still has a lot of Star Trek and Green Lantern stuff on the shelves. The employee took it to whereever the damaged stuff goes I guess anyway. She even said that someone's been doing this before with the minimates. WHoever it is, it better not be someone on this board...

Must have MODOK... I still am missing Dormammu sadly as well due to jumping on pretty much all of wave 1 at the Toys R Us before the version for comic book shops became available and I really don't need doubles (will already have some when I get the 2 Disney Store Avengers sets)

Where in Minnesota are you? There's a comic book shop in New Hope that has a few Dormammu/Trish 2-packs. I got mine there today. :)

Edited by MinnesotaIceman

Where in Minnesota are you? There's a comic book shop in New Hope that has a few Dormammu/Trish 2-packs. I got mine there today. :)

In Coon Rapids. I tend not to drive out very far too much due to working at nights and sleeping in the daytimes, which by the time I'm up is around rush hour. If you could get me a set, that'd be cool. I missed out on Dormammu when Luke had him on the site.

In Coon Rapids. I tend not to drive out very far too much due to working at nights and sleeping in the daytimes, which by the time I'm up is around rush hour. If you could get me a set, that'd be cool. I missed out on Dormammu when Luke had him on the site.

I have a spare Formammu set. I pm'd you this am.

Next time I'm there I'll pick one up for you. I'm fairly close to Coon Rapids.

Next time I'm there I'll pick one up for you. I'm fairly close to Coon Rapids.

Cool. If you do get that set, that'd be great. Plus would save on shipping.

Now hurry up wave 3, I needs me some MODOK.

Is anyone still having trouble finding Ryu and Sentinel? I was just at the TRU by where I work and saw they have three sets in stock. They had a few of the Spidey sets, Taskmaster sets and Viewtiful Joe sets too. I think they put their case out late because I don't remember seeing any of those the last time I was there