UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

still looking for storm AND super skrull >.>

Sorry I have like 10 or so of the Super Skrull.

Now I have guilt...

don't have guilt. There's always ebay. People can get them there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to get an extra Magneto and Sentinel to make into their "Mahvel Baybee" colors, having the Mango Sentinel in my collection would be awesome. Has anyone created a Captain Commando or Strider Hiryu mates?

I didn't want to create a new thread for this, and wasn't quite sure where to post it, but since this is the MvC3 thread I figured it fit alright here...

So this is my Hulk... he has two left hands...

MvC3Hulk.jpg

Here's why I'm posting. I bought a second set of Hulk & Haggar to hopefully replace the hand and low and behold... it also had two left hands. Furthermore, I contacted Diamond, sent them that picture, and asked them about a replacement hand, and they sent a pair (kinda) and I thank them for that... but what I got in the mail was, low and behold again... two left hands, lol.

Now I know the difference is subtle and hard to notice at a glance, but it IS there. My standard Bulked Up Hulk, as well as my Red Hulk both have a right and a left hand. The finger grooves are symmetrical when viewed from the front, unlike these. There should (in theory) be a right and a left.

So here I sit now, on two MvC3 Hulks, with 6 left hands between them... two hands FROM Diamond, AFTER I sent them that pic, lol. And I can't help but wonder. Do Right Hands for MvC3 Hulk EXIST?

I mean, I suppose it's possible, that because the difference is so subtle, only one hand was sculpted for this particular figure, and in fact, all MvC3 Hulks have 2 left hands. Problem is I have no real way of knowing with such a small sampling. I mean I only have 3 total "pairs" *Shrug*

So I came here to ask my fellow minimate collectors, could you all please do me a solid and take a glance at the hands on your MvC3 Hulk...

Does ANYONE out there have a right hand?

Should I continue pursuing this, or am I chasing a hand that doesn't exist? lol...

Edited by Gillbob316

1340074170[/url]' post='232979']

I didn't want to create a new thread for this, and wasn't quite sure where to post it, but since this is the MvC3 thread I figured it fit alright here...

So this is my Hulk... he has two left hands...

MvC3Hulk.jpg

Here's why I'm posting. I bought a second set of Hulk & Haggar to hopefully replace the hand and low and behold... it also had two left hands. Furthermore, I contacted Diamond, sent them that picture, and asked them about a replacement hand, and they sent a pair (kinda) and I thank them for that... but what I got in the mail was, low and behold again... two left hands, lol.

Now I know the difference is subtle and hard to notice at a glance, but it IS there. My standard Bulked Up Hulk, as well as my Red Hulk both have a right and a left hand. The finger grooves are symmetrical when viewed from the front, unlike these. There should (in theory) be a right and a left.

So here I sit now, on two MvC3 Hulks, with 6 left hands between them... two hands FROM Diamond, AFTER I sent them that pic, lol. And I can't help but wonder. Do Right Hands for MvC3 Hulk EXIST?

I mean, I suppose it's possible, that because the difference is so subtle, only one hand was sculpted for this particular figure, and in fact, all MvC3 Hulks have 2 left hands. Problem is I have no real way of knowing with such a small sampling. I mean I only have 3 total "pairs" *Shrug*

So I came here to ask my fellow minimate collectors, could you all please do me a solid and take a glance at the hands on your MvC3 Hulk...

Does ANYONE out there have a right hand?

Should I continue pursuing this, or am I chasing a hand that doesn't exist? lol...

I just checked, and indeed mine has 2 left hands just like yours. Mine also has 2 right thigh caps. Never knew...

This is making me feel slightly better...

I mean, don't get me wrong, it's weird that he has two left hands, but I'm anal about part/accessory completion, so not having the right hand would have driven me nuts... but if NO ONE has a right hand, and the figure was never actually MADE with right hands... well that's an entirely different ball of wax. Then I'm not missing anything.

This is making me feel slightly better...

I mean, don't get me wrong, it's weird that he has two left hands, but I'm anal about part/accessory completion, so not having the right hand would have driven me nuts... but if NO ONE has a right hand, and the figure was never actually MADE with right hands... well that's an entirely different ball of wax. Then I'm not missing anything.

Not to be a Debbie downer, but I could have swore when when I checked mine the other day it had a right hand. I will have to check it again to make sure.

Edited by mtd20_2000

So Hulk has 2 left hands, and 2 left thigh pieces?

I can confirm that you can indeed get both thigh pieces for all three hulks... though it's fairly hit and miss as to whether you actually WILL... lol.

My Wave 41 Hulk had both the correct leg coverings on the first buy.

My MvC3 Hulk had two rights.

My MvC3 Red Hulk had two lefts.

As I already mentioned, I bought a second MvC3 Green Hulk, that one had the correct leg coverings. I also ended up getting a second SDCC 4-Pack as a gift, as luck would have it, and my second Red Hulk also had both the proper leg coverings.

So leg coverings for both sides DO exist for all three figures, but it's a crapshoot as to whether or not you'll actually get both in one pack, lol...

The jury is still out on the hands apparently.

Edited by Gillbob316