UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A2 :Avengers the age of Ultron movie

Mattallica

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes common sense really does prevail. I don't want to get too caught up in wish listing or anything, I just hope the next incarnation of Spider-Man finally gives us the proper Green Goblin. I am holding out hope for Venom now that there's a way to introduce a symbiote from space...

Sometimes common sense really does prevail. I don't want to get too caught up in wish listing or anything, I just hope the next incarnation of Spider-Man finally gives us the proper Green Goblin. I am holding out hope for Venom now that there's a way to introduce a symbiote from space...

Not to be a downer, but what if we get straight to "Space Venom: Agent of the Cosmos" in a GotG movie? Though Gunn did say that 2 is his own thing, not related to any existing material, so maybe Marvel will just let him do his thing.

On the bright side, maybe we'll someday get a "Superior Foes" movie, and that makes me a happy man. A VERY happy man indeed.

Poor Andrew Garfield :-(

Yeah, I do feel bad for him, I never thought the material they gave him was on the level it should have been, but I thought he did a great job with what he had.

I am wondering what they're going to end up doing, so many of his major villains have already been done before, are we going to see them done one more time, or are they going to go with lesser-known characters like Mysterio or Scorpion? I think those two are the only ones who haven't been done who could possibly carry their own movie, if they got a boost from the script.

Rupert Murdoch probably already bought the Daily Bugle and restructured it into a news notification app. Because, realism.

I don't know why they can't keep Garfield and explain the last two films as an alternate reality created by Mysterio to keep Spidey away from SHIELD and the Avengers. Just 20 seconds of dialogue in Civil War to both validate the Amazing films for what they are but write them off as out-of-continuity for the MCU.

Poor Andrew Garfield :-(

Yeah, I do feel bad for him, I never thought the material they gave him was on the level it should have been, but I thought he did a great job with what he had.

I am wondering what they're going to end up doing, so many of his major villains have already been done before, are we going to see them done one more time, or are they going to go with lesser-known characters like Mysterio or Scorpion? I think those two are the only ones who haven't been done who could possibly carry their own movie, if they got a boost from the script.

Carnage is still out there. And honestly we haven't had a legitimate Venom story. Kraven's Last Hunt hasn't been adapted and with a combination of a story like that with a new version of Rhino or the Scorpion we'd have an interesting thing to hurt Spider-Man. Vulture too could be a credible threat.

I honestly think they're going to go with a new Doctor Octopus story since Goblin has been done to bloody death and Ock is easily the second most popular Spider-Man villain.

• 1 month later...