UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A2 :Avengers the age of Ultron movie

Mattallica

okay time for some thoughts and questions:

Captain America: Probably my favorite new costume in the MCU, I dont know if the colors on the prototype do the movie look justice, i feel the blue should be darker. Having said that, the details are spot on and im very excited to own that mate.

I agree on the color, but it was the same deal with the stealth suit from Winter Soldier. In the solicit pics it was very light but the production 'mate was dead-on to the movie. Hopefully it's the same here.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we've yet to see Strucker, Vision, Klaw, & Hulk. I'm not totally convinced that we're going to get a Klaw though.

Some of the Hasbro sets have included War Machine, so perhaps we'll see an AoU version of him in minimates too?

If we end up getting a second wave, it'd be cool to see something like this-

-Vision and Hulk

-Klaw and Hulkbuster

-War Machine (if he's even in the movie) and Maria Hill, perhaps. Seems like she might have a large-ish role.

-Some other character and an Ultron Drone. Or maybe Maria Hill or War Machine could be a variant.

So...I haven't been following this thread. How many sets are we getting? TRUs, LCS & a dump box? Is that going to be blind bagged or boxed like previous dumps? Thanks in advance!

A lcs wave, a tru wave of 3 packs (like guardians), a blind bag dump box, and a second lcs set with unknown details

Widow will have her batons.

I don't think Fury has been relocated elsewhere, making him the exception to my comment.

There will be a variation on the Ultron drone in the blind-bag assortment.

Don't know for sure that any of these designs will change, we had to move fast, but I hope you're all happy with the final pieces,

Sadly, he is not. Zach confirmed that Fury was cut from the Blind Bag Dump and the BBTS copy is not current.

These look awesome! Easily pre-ordering a custom case of everything this movie offers. I predict wave 2 will see:

Transforming Hulk/ Final Battle Ultron

Transforming Hulk Buster IM/ Vision

Klaw Andy Serkis/BD Sub-Ultron

Variant Maria Hill/Iron Legion

Nice wave and it's comprised of a lot of recycled parts, with the exception of QS's hair, both Ultron heads and the lower half of Hawkeye's jacket. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The Hawkeye's jacket bottom/belt is from Mass Effect Liara.

It's very close, but I think it might be a different piece; the details don't look quite right. Still, DST must have been excited to be able to do a major wave that had so much of the work already done.

So...I haven't been following this thread. How many sets are we getting? TRUs, LCS & a dump box? Is that going to be blind bagged or boxed like previous dumps? Thanks in advance!

A lcs wave, a tru wave of 3 packs (like guardians), a blind bag dump box, and a second lcs set with unknown details
Thanks Armin! DST is all in on Ultron! My wallet weeps!

Yeah I'm feeling a touch of "deja vu" on much of this wave (as I do with many movie waves tbh) but the quicksilver/scarlet witch look good from the TRU assortment. I hope the ultrons look a little more imposing in real life next to the other figures than they do in the pics.

Yeah, I can certainly see why, but it doesn't bother me as much as it often does with this wave, probably because as big as Avengers 2 is going to be DST would be crazy to not pursue it, as opposed to certain Ant related films in the works. Plus, there's also the army builder case and the second wave, this may be one of the few movie waves to not have major omissions.

Sadly, he is not. Zach confirmed that Fury was cut from the Blind Bag Dump and the BBTS copy is not current.

These look awesome! Easily pre-ordering a custom case of everything this movie offers. I predict wave 2 will see:

Transforming Hulk/ Final Battle Ultron

Transforming Hulk Buster IM/ VisionKlaw Andy Serkis/BD Sub-Ultron

Variant Maria Hill/Iron Legion

So is Baron Von Strucker the only non-Ultron character in the dump case?