UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A2 :Avengers the age of Ultron movie

Mattallica

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice wave and it's comprised of a lot of recycled parts, with the exception of QS's hair, both Ultron heads and the lower half of Hawkeye's jacket. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

We announced this line-up a couple months ago. Long Coat Hawkeye is a variant. Short-packed. One per pase. Comes with an army-builder drone, the same one as in the army dump.

Assume that anybody you don't see is coming later.

Do you know when we will see images of the army builder case? Thanks!

okay time for some thoughts and questions:

Captain America: Probably my favorite new costume in the MCU, I dont know if the colors on the prototype do the movie look justice, i feel the blue should be darker. Having said that, the details are spot on and im very excited to own that mate.

Ironman: Not too much to say. Its a recolor of the Mk 42 which is accurate to the film, he looks good

Thor: Okay im a little disappointed in him, i think hes a bit too bulky (which was my issue with the Dark World Thor), Im not too sold on the hemsworth likeness and again the colors dont reign true with the film, the metal elements of his costume in the film look to be rusted to a copper/gold state, I also wish his hair looked more braided

Black Widow: she is near perfect, truly a great looking minimate, I hope she comes with her new shock batons and those SMG looking handguns

Hawkeye: very happy with both figures, i think some stubble would help sell the Renner likeness and the red could be darker but all in all he looks fantastic

Scarlet Witch: while Im not too happy with her movie look (well this one, im hoping she will get an actual costume eventually) the mate looks spot on

Quicksilver; I actually do love this look for him and you guys have nailed it

Sub Ultron: Looks like a good army builder, very well detailed, the head spikes work really well on a minimate head

Ultron: Okay so Im torn on Ultron. on one hand the detailing is superb and the mandibles look great, on the other hand, i think the silver is far too light, a darker tone like the comic AOU Ultron would suit him better, and secondly, Ultron in the movie is 8 ft tall, he should tower over the avengers. I understand not wanting him to look bulky, but I think DST has found ways in the past to make tall and menacing characters while still keeping them slim.

all in all I am very excited for these and will probably buy a hefty amount of anything for this movie. Cant wait to see the army building dump and the second LCS assortment!

Here you go TENIME:

2GtJCXG.png

I have been waiting to put these up for preorder until we had pics, so now I will get them listed this weekend. :)

Does the Mark 43 reuse the Mark 42's arms? I really dislike that piece as it restricts any real arm movement. The Infinity boxset Cap also had them.

We announced this line-up a couple months ago. Long Coat Hawkeye is a variant. Short-packed. One per pase. Comes with an army-builder drone, the same one as in the army dump.

Assume that anybody you don't see is coming later.

Are there variations to the drone? Like a battle-damaged version?

Here you go TENIME:

2GtJCXG.png

I have been waiting to put these up for preorder until we had pics, so now I will get them listed this weekend. smile.png

Does the Mark 43 reuse the Mark 42's arms? I really dislike that piece as it restricts any real arm movement. The Infinity boxset Cap also had them.

I share that concern. Either the arms or the chest piece needs to be modified. (Pretty please.)

So we've yet to see Strucker, Vision, Klaw, & Hulk. I'm not totally convinced that we're going to get a Klaw though.

Some of the Hasbro sets have included War Machine, so perhaps we'll see an AoU version of him in minimates too?