• Dire Wraiths
    • HAMMER Agents
    • Madrox the Multiple Man (Classic)
    • Mandroids
    • Mindless Ones
    • Nova Corps Centurions
    • Stepford Cuckoos
    • Warwolves

So, once we find out each slate of candidates, are we going to do some kind of internal poll here and commit to throwing the entire weight of the Multiverse behind one character in each round, or is it going to be a free-for-all?

Nobody should feel threatened or be influenced by others. post-638-0-28250200-1336746512_thumb.jpg

Understand?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if the "Most Wanted New Marvel Minimates thread" was used for the choices and there are some obvious choices from the thread which end up not being listed to vote for in the Wave 50 poll does that reveal some of the SDCC boxset figures?

Zach said about the boxsets: "not a whole lot of obscurity going on at SDCC this year. But hopefully a few holes will get filled for people." (:yucky: I feel dirty just typing it)

hmmmm.....

Edited by fwoosheyman

I was thinking about that last night, too, Fwooshey. However, Zach's a pretty clever guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he put characters in the poll he knows are getting made so as not to tip DST's hand too early...

Edited by Lobsterman

Great, great news. And right in time for our Civil War. Seems as if this all has been planned...

Ooh! Could I trouble someone for a Forge Civil War banner?

Call me Jessi Spano, cause I'M SO EXCITED! I'M SO EXCITED! I'M SO... I'M SO... I'm so SCARED Zach! For my wallet, that is =)

Here you go. ;)

MMMV-CW-Forge.jpg

Bla bla bla.

Just in case your sig is still up to date: go to your setting, where you change your sig. Click on the "insert image" icon and copy&paste in the URL you want to use: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f228/Boydstep/CW_sgtfury.jpg

Cannon Fodder – army builder characters who you’d be willing to buy multiple of

Multiple Man XFactor

This might also force them to release the rest of XFactor.

or Henchmen, who doesn't want some Henchmen. How about Shi-ar Soldiers/Warriors?

If 90's X-Factor Multiple Man is the army-builder, I'll buy more than anyone else.

As much as I want 90's Multiple Man, I'd rather see him in a 90's X-Factor wave. It's got to happen at some point, right? I mean, THE premier X-team has got to get made. :thumbsup: That said, if 90's Multiple Man does show up in wave 50... challenge accepted. :)

If 90's X-Factor Multiple Man is the army-builder, I'll buy more than anyone else.

As much as I want 90's Multiple Man, I'd rather see him in a 90's X-Factor wave. It's got to happen at some point, right? I mean, THE premier X-team has got to get made. :thumbsup: That said, if 90's Multiple Man does show up in wave 50... challenge accepted. :)

The last big 90s X-Team must be made...and completed.

90s X-Factor:

Havok

Polaris

Strong Guy

Wolfsbane

Forge

Quicksilver (he was part of it for a brief time)

Multiple Man

Edited by MST3KFan

Zach, do you know if we're going to find out what's in the SDCC sets before the polls go up so we don't shoot ourselves in the foot, or was that taken into consideration when picking out who to put in the poll? Thank you sir.

Call me Jessi Spano, cause I'M SO EXCITED! I'M SO EXCITED! I'M SO... I'M SO... I'm so SCARED Zach! For my wallet, that is =)

PLEASE tell me this is a saved by the bell reference...

This all sounds awesome, Zach. I think you've definitely got us all pumped for wave 50 by letting us contribute/vote. It's a great gesture to us fans.

Well, I thought about what fans would want for Series 50, and I realized they'd want to pick the line-up. This may not be the perfect, most democratic method, but I think it ensures a certain amount of coolness and a certain amount of craziness.

And I did NOT put anybody in the poll who we were definitely doing. If anything, this poll has temporarily taken some of your top choices off the table until the polling is finished. Once the polls are over, we will look at the runners-up and see if they make sense for future waves. I don't THINK there are any glaring omissions -- to be honest, not many of the top choices on that list were in the works -- but I'm sure you'll all guess at possibilities once Poll #2, 3 and 4 run. (Poll #1 reveals nothing except that there ARE still cool and interesting versions of A-listers to be made.)

So last night, I had a brilliant idea for a figure/variant that I'm SURE someone here has already posted, but...

X-51 Machine Man (with Stilt Man extenders) and variant Nextwave Aaron Stark Machine Man

Great, great news. And right in time for our Civil War. Seems as if this all has been planned...

Ooh! Could I trouble someone for a Forge Civil War banner?

Here you go. ;)

MMMV-CW-Forge.jpg

THANK YOU!

PLEASE tell me this is a saved by the bell reference...

But of course!

Hmmmmm.

Torn.

I like Stack's current look a lot. but I'm also a sucker for his original Kirby design. Sounds like another excellent variant candidate to me.

YMMV