• HAMMER Agents
    • Madrox the Multiple Man (Classic)
    • Mandroids
    • Mindless Ones
    • Nova Corps Centurions
    • Stepford Cuckoos
    • Warwolves

Danny Ketch you say? Interesting.

Honestly unless the others are amazing awesome new versions (Spider-Ham, Frog Thor, etc.), I probably will vote for Ghost Rider, if nothing else than I have soooo many Caps and Thors and Spideys but I only have 2 Ghost Riders.

Brand new blue head flame sculpt please.

Edited by The Geohound

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on the Thing. If it's like super-spikey Thing, or Thing with Ben Grim's head like he's wearing his Thing suit, then yeah.

But I really like that blue flamed Danny Ketch Ghost Rider design. So for me, that'll be tough to beat.

A spikey Thing would be pretty cool, but Natural Gas Danny Ketch would absolutely be the way I'd go. Of course since we get two of the heavies from the poll, maybe it'll be a neat GR / Thing two pack, with a marshmallow on a stick accessory. I would buy a bunch of that. But, if Thing does get in, I absolutely agree with Mystery Man on the proper hands issue. Hands are important.

For holding sticks to roast marshmallows.

Edited by The Geohound

So down for some Ghost Rider minimates. I would be ok with Super Spikey Thing. One minimate that I'm surprised that we never got with the million of Wolverines is the John Byrn Patch outfit. Not the suit one but the one with the netting over the eyes. I would love that as a mate.

Hopefully supporting heroes, he was only really a villain for a few months. Plus we get fewer villains than anything, so I'd hope we can use the 1-2 villain slots for characters with less of a chance of getting made. A certain Baron, an amphibious mutant, a Leaper, the list goes on...

1337290793[/url]' post='226549']

So down for some Ghost Rider minimates. I would be ok with Super Spikey Thing. One minimate that I'm surprised that we never got with the million of Wolverines is the John Byrn Patch outfit. Not the suit one but the one with the netting over the eyes. I would love that as a mate.

I'm surprised we haven't gotten "fang" wolverine yet, the crazy jungle outfit he had for a while. That one would be a nice change of pace... If they felt the overwhelming need to do another wolverine. :)

I thought about Fang Wolverine, but I'm holding out hope we'll eventually get to Fang. :lol:

And I actually think about the netting-eyes Wolverine (and leather-jacket Patch) a lot, as I still have four pillowcases from my young adulthood that are entirely made up of panels from Marvel #1s -- Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Fantastic Four and X-Force. (Yes, I have Gideon on my bedsheets.) But as I was never a regular Wolverine reader, I wasn't sure how iconic or long-lived that look was. The Wolverine we used is pretty high-profile, surprised we haven't made it. (Cue one of you guessing the exact look. 3... 2...)

I kinda look at it like this: I gotta lotta Wolverines, Caps, Spideys, and Things. (and Iron Mans, Thors, Cyclops, Jeans, Angels...) It'd have to be a really Oh-My-God cool version of them to make me choose them over a new version of a character I only have two of. (MK and Champs, no early wave Ketch-Rider for me yet)

If Thing is on the cards for this poll & makes it to selection, i'd really like to see the Thing with Ben Grim in his over-alls underneath, like the proposed Wave 37 was set to include.

I thought about Fang Wolverine, but I'm holding out hope we'll eventually get to Fang. :lol:

And I actually think about the netting-eyes Wolverine (and leather-jacket Patch) a lot, as I still have four pillowcases from my young adulthood that are entirely made up of panels from Marvel #1s -- Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Fantastic Four and X-Force. (Yes, I have Gideon on my bedsheets.) But as I was never a regular Wolverine reader, I wasn't sure how iconic or long-lived that look was. The Wolverine we used is pretty high-profile, surprised we haven't made it. (Cue one of you guessing the exact look. 3... 2...)

Might I ask a question? Why would an unmasked look like Patch count as a Wolverine variant, but an unmasked Steve Rogers would not count as Cap? Is it simply because Wolvie's look outside his costume is so much more distinct and readily identifiable? Please know that I ask this in all seriousness, and that I'm not trying to stir the pot; I've accepted your rationale that Commander Rogers isn't a Cap variant; I'm just curious why Patch is a Wolverine variant. Not that it really matters, because there's almost no way I'd be voting for Wolverine anyway.:)

Mangaverse Wolverine with Laser claws? I would buy laser claws.

I think you're right hellpop. It probably is that even when he's out of uniform, people still kind of see Wolverine's hair and it sweeps up and back just like his mask does, and often times, it goes up just as much as his mask does. And there's sideburns and angry face and claws (I know, Patch has none of those things) where as Steve Rodgers, without the Cap costume really does just look like an average blonde dude. Sure he's huge and could still beat the crap out of anyone, but if you look at civilian Steve in a crowd, he blends, Logan, not so much.

Sentinel blasted adamantium skeleton Wolverine? Samurai Wolverine (or is he a ninja), How about bone claws bandana wearing Wolvie?

An updated Days of Future Past is long overdue too.