UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Expendables Minimates

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome pics as usual Zach! Does Christmas have a chest tampo underneath? Statham is for sure not the same size as Terry Crews :D

He has the shirt you can see in the knife-throwing shot. Stallone has a T-shirt tampo, and Austin has one, too.

Kinda wish Bruce Willis had the hole in his head so I can add hair for a younger Bruce.

We would have had a riot on our hands.

great set, I got two so I can make more characters. Switch out Statham's Head for Agent Zero plus the Hat from Terry Crews to make Jet Li(Statham head can make a Transporter). Then take Terry Crews Head and arms,chest too if you want SWITCH in The Punisher Thug (Looney Bin Jim) and Hat from Pauly from Rocky Boxset and white arms to make Randy Couture (Or no hat).

Then I took a Stallone face from Rocky (I chose the black eye one from Adrian 2pack) and put that on the SWAT guy from Terminator movie with some added black parts/holsters. Stallone won't have his Expendables goatee but you can make the basic team with 2 sets and some extra parts without having to wait for more to be released. Didn't make Dolph, but I would suggest Frankenstein's shoes to make him taller and do the same setup with a dirty blonde hair piece and a gritty face.

Got this set from my CBS yesterday. Even though all the parts are rehashes, the sets are worth it for the celebrity likenesses. I just wish Hale Caesar had come with his movie specific gun (MPS AA-12 Sledgehammer). 9 out of 10

600px-Expendables_AA-12_BtS.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

great set, I got two so I can make more characters. Switch out Statham's Head for Agent Zero plus the Hat from Terry Crews to make Jet Li(Statham head can make a Transporter). Then take Terry Crews Head and arms,chest too if you want SWITCH in The Punisher Thug (Looney Bin Jim) and Hat from Pauly from Rocky Boxset and white arms to make Randy Couture (Or no hat).

Then I took a Stallone face from Rocky (I chose the black eye one from Adrian 2pack) and put that on the SWAT guy from Terminator movie with some added black parts/holsters. Stallone won't have his Expendables goatee but you can make the basic team with 2 sets and some extra parts without having to wait for more to be released. Didn't make Dolph, but I would suggest Frankenstein's shoes to make him taller and do the same setup with a dirty blonde hair piece and a gritty face.

We already solicited the sequel sets. Toll Road and Ying Yang are coming pretty soon, along with Jensen.

Omg, Antonio Banderas is this the second movie? Good freaking night, I wasn't a fan of the first one, but the second one is blowing my ever loving mind away. Now all they need is Mr T and Isiah Mustafa.

No he's not,he was offered a role but he didn't have the time to shoot the movie.Same for Rourke,nic cage and others.

Kinda wish Bruce Willis had the hole in his head so I can add hair for a younger Bruce.

We would have had a riot on our hands.

Okay Zach... I see your Frank Martin quick custom (awesome BTW) and raise you... a John McClane.

I fold.

Because Die Hard is the 80's property that will be an AFX SDCC Exclusive?

Edited by minimadman

TRU has a listing up for Expendables boxset #1, not sure if it is the exclusive, or if their "specialty store partner" is listing the LCS boxset #1 on TRU's site.

I'm guessing it's the exclusive. I guess I'll know when my package arrives.

I think it is the TRU exclusive set, Entertainment Earth has the first specialty set listed at $17.99 (as opposed to $14.99) and it's not in stock yet on their site. This could be the "initial" TRU shipment since they only show 6 in stock after I ordered mine.

Hopefully, these are abundant in-store as I'd like to get multiples but don't want to pay the extra $6 s/h on every set. I don't count on anything though, since the Heralds exclusive never showed up at any of the TRUs near me.