UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Expendables Minimates

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is NOT a complaint, but rather a humorous note. I love the fact that Trent Mauser minimate's (Schwarzenegger) spray tan look has followed him from the Terminator 2 line to the Expendibles. I'm beginning to think that Arnold may be a closet Jersey Shore fan.

Great 4 packs BTW DST. I plan on buying multiples of each set for sure. Will the odds of seeing the rest of the cast (control art mates from TF) depend on how well these 2 sets sell?

Will the odds of seeing the rest of the cast (control art mates from TF) depend on how well these 2 sets sell?

No, I think we'll be making the E2 Mates no matter wh-- ...Uh, I mean yes! Please buy multiples. :biggrin:

I just saw the movie for the first time last night (and the director's cut, which everyone says is leaps and bounds better than the theatrical version). I REALLY want these now!! I was going to get them, just because I get everything "Minimate," but now I want them for the characters! :sweat:

Expendables 2 Series 1 is listed at BBTS...

Yin Yang (Jet Lit), Gunnar Jensen (Dolph Lundgren), Toll Road (Randy Couture) and Jean Vilain (Jean-Claude Van Damme)! Also listed in the next Previews catalog (also Venom box set, Street Fighter x Tekken, Halo 05 Box set).

• 2 weeks later...