UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek - Reincarnated from the Genesis Planet!

Trek is a hard sell I think, the characters are all very interesting but on the pegs it's a lot of guys in different color shirts with an alien or two. If you don't know the characters at all, they're not as exciting to kids as the latest....whatever kids like.

wiggles.jpg

rangerheader.jpg

Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_Mask_Set_bu

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Trek Turtles are the only turtles I have left in my collection. I would love to find another set. I only collected Raphel but then I got the whole set of Trek Turtles. If it any Star Trek I got rid of 98% of all my non-trek collections outside of minimates.

Packaged TRU samples are in, so look for them in a month. Sample case even sooner.

Very curious to see an in-hand review of the Pods Enterprise. Plan to play with one next week, but I'm antsy.

some tray shots would be nice please....

I saw those on facebook today. A lot of nice details, but it was the Borg Queen that really impressed me. That will be one ridiculously detailed and intricate 'mate.

Edited by Turtle

Did anyone see the design sheets posted on Facebook? They look pretty fantastic. Kirk is shown with an alternate screaming head.

Any chance of a link or something for those of us without Facebook?