UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Series 45/TRU: Avengers Movie

luke314pi

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we're going back to the circular arc-reactor? And after EMH went through all the trouble redesign their IM with the triangle. Do like the simmer look to it. Is that Thor or Vhal-Halen god of rock?

Not leaked, digital Previews was released today. BUT the text on that BBTS listing is incorrect. We've actually changed the lineup for this assortment a tad. Nick Fury is no longer in this assortment, he'll be at TRU. We'll be able to show Hulk at the end of the month, but the remaining three figures in the wave are all going to be off-limits for a while. And yes, that includes Maria Hill.

So we're going back to the circular arc-reactor? And after EMH went through all the trouble redesign their IM with the triangle. Do like the simmer look to it. Is that Thor or Vhal-Halen god of rock?

I want Justice Friends minimates now. RIGHT NOW.

O.o

Anyway I wanna see what the rest of these guys look like. I like what I see and can't wait to see more.

Not leaked, digital Previews was released today. BUT the text on that BBTS listing is incorrect. We've actually changed the lineup for this assortment a tad. Nick Fury is no longer in this assortment, he'll be at TRU. We'll be able to show Hulk at the end of the month, but the remaining three figures in the wave are all going to be off-limits for a while. And yes, that includes Maria Hill.

So, if he is moving to TRU, who is he bumping out of their assortment? And if he is no longer in the LCS wave, who gets his spot? Will he and a TRU character be swapped? Or maybe DST learned about the "other Big Bad" and was able to include that character in the LCS wave....

You torture us with your insider knowledge. Thank you. ;)

I cannot wait for these! All of them! In whatever way they are released!

it totally cracks me up the hulk is blacked out. like people don't know what the hulk looks like. :)

Shhhhhhhhh! Whedon is trying to minimize the human cry that is undoubtedly going up about the Hulk's >gasp< Khaki pants! Oh the humanity!!

because Maria has an extra Skrull head! and Hulk is Hulk and has Tan pants

Edited by Mattallica

Is that a real spoiler? I thought it has been stated by the director Josh himself, that Skrulls/Centauri will not be in the movie.

well....

Cobie was(until they took it down) listed to play two characters Maria hill and Anelle who in 616 continuity is the skrull princess that eventually becomes ruler of the Skrulls

so it stands to reason that the forthcoming two pack containing Maria and a mystery character is...

Maria(s.h.i.e.l.d.) and Annelle or at least with an anelle head and a skrull minion as the second 'mate

Edited by Mattallica