UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Series 45/TRU: Avengers Movie

luke314pi

Zach, think we'll see any of those "surprise" boxed sets this month at Toyfair?

Totally off-topic. Since most of them are retailer and/or convention exclusives, probably not.

So more relentless teasing, eh? You know the problem with prolonged teasing? The payoff had better be really, really good.

The way he's talking I fully expect to have my expectations conquered. :Pthumbsup.gif

Zach you know we tease you because we love you. :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if they didn't show Maria Hill only because they couldn't show the rest of the wave. Anyone else imagining the design team having to work blindfolded in the dark on the REDACTED?

Two unnamed villains and Maria Hill. So one's an army builder, and the other's Kang. :biggrin:

I know you mean that as a joke, but a few months from now, when you turn out to be right, I am going to laugh my ass off.

Oh, I'm right. I'm actually Jeremy Renner. Anyone got this Ava girl's number?

Im on my phone so cant load big pics, but surely that is purple on Hulk there? Pretty cool mates, i want widow coz you can never have too much scarjo. Probably get loki as well, for that lovely looking staff

Hulk looks....exactly like the Hulk. I have no idea why everyone was trying to keep him under wraps so much.

Black Widow doesn't look as good as the Iron Man 2 version, at least to me.

Hawkeye looks good. I have no interest in him as Hawkeye, but I'll pick him up to make something new out of him.

Fury's ok, the selling point is definitely the rocket launcher though.

Loki looks good, but if we get yet another movie Loki with no hairpiece (which is what I'm being led to believe) it's going to be a huge waste of a spot. He's without helmet more often than he wears one, he needs a hairpiece more than most, especially since the hairpiece was cut once already.