Power Rangers Minimates

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 10/5/2022 at 7:25 AM, DSTZach said:

Were there two pink rangers? I am uneducated. I thought we were providing all alternate heads. 

Yep. She was originally under Rita's control similar to Tommy & used a cat form to spie on the Rangers until freed. As Trekker stated, Kimberly left the show later than the other three OG Rangers & was replaced by Katherine for the rest of Season 3 as the 2nd MMPR Pink Ranger who then went on to become the Zeo Pink Ranger & first Turbo Pink Ranger & as revealed in the Zeo Christmas special, Tommy's wife in the future. She was played by actress Catherine Sutherland.

Edited by HellfireSamurai

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Mattallica said:

Heartbreaking. Check on your loved ones, people. Reaching out never hurts. 

If anyone is having a mental health crisis, do not hesitate to dial 988 (in NYC), in the US send a message to 741741, or call National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255). You will be connected to a trained crisis counselor who can help.

Not sure of international resources, but I will print them when I track them down.

I've never watched more than one episode of Power Rangers, but I lost a friend to suicide recently, so this is hitting me more than it probably would normally.

I wasn't there for my friend (he was across the country and we hadn't talked in a while), and he was apparently very alone, but I guess you don't have to be alone to have these thoughts.

I just recently sent some local friends of the company to the RI Comic-Con to get JDF to sign a MM box set, among others, and his line was apparently ridiculously long, too long to wait in. Crazy how loved he was. 

Yes, everyone talk to somebody if you are having trouble.

1 hour ago, DSTZach said:

I've never watched more than one episode of Power Rangers, but I lost a friend to suicide recently, so this is hitting me more than it probably would normally.

I wasn't there for my friend (he was across the country and we hadn't talked in a while), and he was apparently very alone, but I guess you don't have to be alone to have these thoughts.

I just recently sent some local friends of the company to the RI Comic-Con to get JDF to sign a MM box set, among others, and his line was apparently ridiculously long, too long to wait in. Crazy how loved he was. 

Yes, everyone talk to somebody if you are having trouble.

I'm so sorry for your loss. you don't have to be alone to feel lonely. your friend may never have told you his feelings, even if you were able to connect. unfortunately, too many people think that they have to deal with these feelings on their own. that's why we try to normalize asking for and accepting help. 

here is a link to a list of helplines around the world:

https://blog.opencounseling.com/suicide-hotlines/

always reach out if you or anyone you know is in crisis. someone is available to help.

Oh man - I'm so, so sorry Zach. I can't imagine what that's like. 
I'm sure you have friends IRL to talk this through with, but you have a community here who are here to support you too.

@PadrinoThanks for sharing those links. That list is an invaluable resource.

Just over a year ago a guy I have known for over 20 odd years took his own life . In those 20 odd years we definitely had our ups & downs & TBQH we had been estranged for quite some while ,still polite to one another but definitely frosty whenever we met which was irregularly .   Quite out of the blue he & I bumped into each other , I live on a small farm , I see very few people but there he was walking the public path that runs through the farm . There was little that either of us could do but to have a chat. 

I recall our conversation vividly .Later I also recall conveying to my gf that I'd just seen 'J' & that I had 'seen' for the first time in several years the bloke that had shared many a fine moment together with me. We had had a lengthy conversation & we both parted with a smile & a laugh , genuine smiles & genuine laughter.

A fortnight later I rang him for the first time in years , I needed a contact number for his business partner . He was surprised to hear from me, understandably. Once more we chatted & chuckled about 'shit' , I got the number , I recall putting the phone down with us both laughing.

2 weeks on, I heard that he had killed himself .

I wrote the above to amplify one thing ....you'll never see it coming.

Zach, any updates on when we can see or at least know what that mysterious 6 pack of rangers that was never revealed at NYCC? Is this line doing good enough to possibly keep getting more teams and villains? Theres just a lot of versions of Tommy I hope we get in minimate form. 

On 11/25/2022 at 10:11 PM, lopez888 said:

Zach, any updates on when we can see or at least know what that mysterious 6 pack of rangers that was never revealed at NYCC? Is this line doing good enough to possibly keep getting more teams and villains? Theres just a lot of versions of Tommy I hope we get in minimate form. 

The six pack of Rangers was RELEASED at NYCC, the movie box set. I'm not sure what we are going to follow up Series 2 with at specialty, I'll see where we stand. There is no other 6-pack waiting in the wings.

6 hours ago, DSTZach said:

The six pack of Rangers was RELEASED at NYCC, the movie box set. I'm not sure what we are going to follow up Series 2 with at specialty, I'll see where we stand. There is no other 6-pack waiting in the wings.

I am hoping this line is doing well. It's definitely one of my favorite licenses.  I want to at least get basics like Goldar, Rita, Zedd, Scorpina, Finster and some Putties or at least the Psycho Rangers.

Rita, Zedd, and Goldar would be sad as hell to not get. 
I also think if the Zord vim images work out it’d be pretty funny to have Zordon as a Vinimate. 
If they can make a Minimate of Scott Lang’s Head in a Jar then they can do a vinimate of Zordon. 

Anyone else run into any parts issues with their NYCC set?? My White Ranger has 2 right arms & thanks to tampo positioning it is very obvious once seen even if I shaved the joint to bend the other way. Lol.

Not sure if DST would be able to replace a part for a limited set like they did way back when my TMNT blind bag Leo had 2 right legs.

On 11/29/2022 at 7:11 PM, nandoninny said:

@DSTZach is there some kind of licensing agreement against selling minimates packaged with the vinimates?

i'm not sure i've seen that done yet

Ņot sure. I imagine not, but I don't look at licensing agreements. 

2 hours ago, HellfireSamurai said:

Anyone else run into any parts issues with their NYCC set?? My White Ranger has 2 right arms & thanks to tampo positioning it is very obvious once seen even if I shaved the joint to bend the other way. Lol.

Not sure if DST would be able to replace a part for a limited set like they did way back when my TMNT blind bag Leo had 2 right legs.

DM me your address and I'll send you a left arm.