UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

AGENT 88 KICKSTARTER MINIMATES

Actually, I wish someone would have collected them all up and put them (Gold Vorins) on Ebay. That way they would be going for around $10 like their blue cousins. (I'll be adding a "beating a dead horse" emoticon soon) :stick:

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I wish someone would have collected them all up and put them (Gold Vorins) on Ebay. That way they would be going for around $10 like their blue cousins. (I'll be adding a "beating a dead horse" emoticon soon) :stick:

That's true -- the more people scalp them, the cheaper they are for everybody. I think that was a concern people had initially, that the people who got them would be too "important" for eBay. Clearly not!

I made a special request to Digger to make a new reward level with ALL of the unique Minimates available in this Kickstarter (with the exception of the limited red A88 blank). He came through like a champ and created the Ultimate Collector Minimates Incentive! This reward includes:

°All 10 Agent 88 "Character" MiniMates

°1 Collectible “White” Minimate with the Heavy Metal Magazine logo printed in a light blue outline

°1 Collectible Purple Minimate w/ White 88 Logo

°1-Peter Mayhew Minimate with Blue Jeans and White T-Shirt

°A88 Digital bundle

This way you will only have to place 2 orders (from 2 separate email addresses) in order to get all of the Minimates. This bundle is $138, and the red A88 blank is $18. Obviously this does not include any of the retailer bulk Minimates, but those will all come later. Hopefully this will help clear things up! :)

I made a special request to Digger to make a new reward level with ALL of the unique Minimates available in this Kickstarter (with the exception of the limited red A88 blank). He came through like a champ and created the Ultimate Collector Minimates Incentive! This reward includes:

°All 10 Agent 88 "Character" MiniMates

°1 Collectible “White” Minimate with the Heavy Metal Magazine logo printed in a light blue outline

°1 Collectible Purple Minimate w/ White 88 Logo

°1-Peter Mayhew Minimate with Blue Jeans and White T-Shirt

°A88 Digital bundle

This way you will only have to place 2 orders (from 2 separate email addresses) in order to get all of the Minimates. This bundle is $138, and the red A88 blank is $18. Obviously this does not include any of the retailer bulk Minimates, but those will all come later. Hopefully this will help clear things up! :)

Since I've never done Kickstarter before, can you cancel and change your funding option?

I hear tell that Digger has found a buyer for another Agent 88 retailer promo!

VERY COOL.

PLEASE let it be the Hot Pink 88 minimates! Damn, i want to see those things get released!

If i had 1500 dollars, i'd pledge for that one myself.

EDIT: Only 15k left to go.... there's definitely momentum here... lets keep it going.

Edited by Nessex

It looks like Digger released the artwork for the Ninja Minimates that our store will be receiving. So if you haven't already seen it, here it is:

a88_ninja2.jpg

Our store will be getting the full run of 500 of these, but ONLY if this project gets funded. :)

I wish I had a credit card. I have a prepaid one and I had some money left in it but it turns out that they weren't 30 euros like the guys at the bank told me but 3 euros. I hope digger reaches his goal. These ninjas look awesome and I'll surely buy a bunch of them.

Only 6 thousand and something are left and we still have 17 hours!

Edited by Kostisfire

Is something wrong with the site? I can't upgrade my 108 pledge to 138.00 for the ultimate minimate collection. Totally sucks that they keep adding new minimate prizes but seemed to lock out the changes or manage your pledge option.

I have to cry foul to the last miniute change in gifts and not letting you update your pledge. And that Luke Toy Store Ninja really does piss me off a bit too. I've been wanting a limited run/release minimate for some time, but all I got was a single custom for over $1,000.00. I know politics play a role but I believe in the almighty dollar should be the final decision maker.

If you are logged into the account that you used for the $108 pledge, what happens when you click the Manage your Pledge button? I just checked mine, and I can still change it.

As for the ninja, that was a specific character from Agent 88 that Digger offered to our store. The minimum quantity was 500, and to fit within the cost restrictions, it could only have a face and chest tampo, and one accessory. The design has to be approved by DST, and as I understand it, for anything to be approved for production in this campaign, it has to be either a promo blank from an Agent 88 supporting company or a planned Agent 88 character in the series.

This ninja minimate was a stroke of luck in that it fit into this license within this Kickstarter and through Digger, as usually the minimum quantities are 3,000 for a license that DST already has, and 10,000 for a new license (again, as I understand it from my Diamond rep).

I have to say, I'm pretty impressed that they've been able to raise almost two thirds of the total goal in the last six days. Even a couple days ago it seemed pretty bleak, with the total amount sitting at just over half. Now we're just over $5000 to go, which seems very achievable – I almost can't see it not happening at this point. Kudos to Digger and his team, and everyone here who has pledged.

Edited by Lobsterman