UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

AGENT 88 KICKSTARTER MINIMATES

F*@$ YEAH!!!!!

Someone backed the Hot Pink Retailers Exclusives! I don't know why - but i'm very stoked about the 88's blanks. :highfive2:

Here's hoping that where-ever they end up, the retailer is willing to ship to Oz!

If any of the other colours get picked up, i'll be even more stoked, but so far it looks like we'll be getting Red, Pink, Purple, Black & Flesh coloured 88 Blanks. This could probably only be cooler if they were translucent.

And with 9 hours left on the clock.... we're about 4 and a half grand away. I really, really think this is doable. Bomb Facebook, twitter, etc.... with information about your pledges folks. Get the word out there :thumbsup:

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've pledged & I hope this works out for Digger & everybody that has pledged.

However....the logic of how everything being offered is actually going to accrue a profit of $88,000 towards the project escapes me. That said, as long as I get what I've pledged for I really couldn't care less.

Forgive my initial cynicism towards this project & my current scepticism ....it's just the way I am !

If you are logged into the account that you used for the $108 pledge, what happens when you click the Manage your Pledge button? I just checked mine, and I can still change it.

As for the ninja, that was a specific character from Agent 88 that Digger offered to our store. The minimum quantity was 500, and to fit within the cost restrictions, it could only have a face and chest tampo, and one accessory. The design has to be approved by DST, and as I understand it, for anything to be approved for production in this campaign, it has to be either a promo blank from an Agent 88 supporting company or a planned Agent 88 character in the series.

This ninja minimate was a stroke of luck in that it fit into this license within this Kickstarter and through Digger, as usually the minimum quantities are 3,000 for a license that DST already has, and 10,000 for a new license (again, as I understand it from my Diamond rep).

I still have the Manage your Pledge button. Click on it and you will find that you cannot actually submit a change. I could change my pledge $ and gift, but it would not accept the change. It also does not accept cancelations. I was going to cancel and start a new one, but the damn site doesn't allow you to rebuy under the same email address either at this point.

Good score on the ninja mates. It's more jealousy and envy I need to get past.

Edited by highassroller

I hit a little snag when I tried to up my pledge, too. If you're select a higher pledge, you have to first manually change the dollar amount you're pledging (displayed at the top of the manage screen). Otherwise, it will give you an error. Is that what's happening to you?

You can only select one pledge per account. Gotta use other email addresses to get more stuff (or even multiples of a single reward).

[edit] ummm.. what Luke said.

Edited by Cappy

I will be surprised if this project does not meet its goal at this point. I have pledged, but still don't feel I have a horse in the race. I hope the best for Digger but the promised minimates in the campaign haven't really wowed me.